Thanksgiving Greetings

Happy Thanksgiving! =)


I am grateful for my sweet hubby and our two furry children. I don't know what I would do without you. I love you!

I am grateful for my family. Even though they are so far away, their arms are always open and ready to receive me.

All Stamps are from Purple Onion Designs. I combined Priscilla, Myles and Thanksgiving Table to create the scene. The sentiment is from Thanksgiving Feast Sentiment Set.


I am grateful for all my blog readers/followers. I never met most of you, but your support and encouragements always warm my heart. They mean so much to me and I can't thank you enough for it.

Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend and hope you all get some fabulous bargains on Black Friday! =)

big hugs & smooches,
alice

Comments

Sanne said…
awesome coloring Alice - wow!
Joy said…
Love how you masked these images together to create a wonderful scene and as always Alice you totally ROCK the colouring..hugs
Dotty Jo said…
Brilliant colouring and masking Alice! Have a happy day, Jo x
Amy said…
Happy Thanksgiving Alice!
Awesome combination of stamps, the Thanksgiving scene is so cute!
Niki Estes said…
Alice, that is so darn cute! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Shirley N said…
Beautiful Thanksgiving card Alice! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your DH!
Courtney K said…
what a wonderful card Alice - it's a piece of art!. love the dimension you created with masking and that shaded ground is awesome.

i hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving!
yyam said…
Hehe...so cute! As always...fabulous coloring! :)
June Nelson said…
Lovely seweet little card and yes family are soo important xxxx
Anonymous said…
Have a blessed Thanksgiving! What a super cute Thanksgivingcard!
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja
Elizabeth Allan said…
A lovely card Alice with a touching post! Thankful for YOU, your talent, generosity and kindness!

Popular Posts