Cute Snowman

Happy Sunday, my friends! I am joining in on previewing the November release from Whiff of Joy Stamps today. =)


Meet Cute Snowman! Well, I'd say that's a fitting name! This is also the first card that I made using the Sizzix Circle Flip-its die. It's fun, I tell ya! =)


Mr. Cute Snowman is colored on Papertrey Ink's Rustic White cardstock with Copic markers then cut using a Sizzix Circles Framelits die. I added Diamond Stickles to the snow on the ground and the die cut snowflakes for a little shine.


Here is the look of the flip side when you pull on the left panel. I stamped some snowflakes on the circle for a little interest.


The patterned paper is from Aspen Frost 6x6 Paper Pad by BasicGrey. The sentiment and snowflakes are from Papertrey Ink.

That's all for now. I'll have more preview cards for WoJ in the next few days, so stay tuned! =)


Have beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!



supplies:
cardstock: (Rustic White, kraft) Papertrey Ink
rubber stamp: Whiff of Joy Stamps
clear stamps: (sentiment, snowflakes) Papertrey Ink
patterned paper: BasicGrey
dye ink: (Smokey Shadow, Aqua Mist) Papertrey Ink
accent: (Diamond Stickles) Ranger Industries, (gems) Recollections
stickers: (red stripes, gold stripes, muti-color stripes Japanese washi tapes) Kamoi Kakoshi
dies: (circle) Sizzix, (snowflakes) Papertrey Ink
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (foam tape) 3M
Copics used:
Mr. Cute Snowman: B000, B0000, 0, YR18, YR16, YR15, E59, E57, E55
hat: BV29, BV25, BV23, R29, R27, R24, R22
scarf: R29, R27, R24, R22, YG17, YG07, YG03, YG01, Y26, Y21, Y11
bird: R29, R27, R24, R22, Y19
snow: B000, B0000, 0
card size: 5" x 5"

Comments

Caroline said…
I love the snowman and the lovely soft colours you have used are gorgeous. Caroline xxx
Sue said…
This is gorgeous Alice. I love that cute snowman and such a great card design

Sue
Beate said…
Alice, this is so cute, I can't stand it. LOVE that snowman and how you dressed up your flip flop card. How cool that there are now dies to make this card so easy to make.
LOVE the card.
Hugs and smiles
Karen B. said…
A fitting name indeed!
Danni said…
He is a very cute snowman!! Wonderful card and so fun with the interactive element!
~amy~ said…
Awwwww...so cute Alice!!!
BabyBokChoy said…
That is a cool design of a card and the snow guy is truly cute!
Pajalu said…
Wow what a cutie! Love the added interest of the die as well. Such a gorgeous card Alice
~ Jo ~ said…
This is a gorgeous card! I love snowmen and this card is just perfect!

Hugs,
Jo
Kathy Martin said…
Oh....I love this card! That little red bird is such a tweet detail!
Sandy said…
Very, very clever --- and yes that snowman is as cute as can be and so it that little red bird. I love snow and just hope we get some this year!!
Sandy
Kelly Booth said…
So Cute...I Love the Flip it dies they are fun Huh?? xoxoxo

Popular Posts