November Krafty Peeks Day 3

This is my second post of the day. Please click here or scroll down to see my post for this week's release over at A Day For Daisies. Thanks! =)

Hello! It's Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps November Krafty Peek Day 3 and we are showcasing a lovely set from Emilie Goulet called Cute-a-saurus.


There are three adorable dinosaur images and a few coordinating sentiments included in this set. I haven't seen a lot of dinosaur stamps out there and this is such a cute set! =)


This image is stamped on Papertrey Ink's Stamper's Select White cardstock, colored with Copic markers then trimmed to size.


The patterned paper is from Yearbook 6x6 Paper Pad by Studio Calico. A couple of pieces of matching Japanese washi tapes and a little button helped finishing the simple design. The sentiment is included in the Cute-a-saurus set.



Thanks for stopping by!



supplies:
cardstock: (white, kraft) Papertrey Ink
rubber stamp: Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps
patterned paper: Studio Calico
dye ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko, (Smokey Shadow) Papertrey Ink
fiber: (white crochet thread) DMC
accent: (yellow button) Papertrey Ink
stickers: (teal grid Japanese washi tape) MARK'S, (dark red dots Japanese washi tape) Kamoi Kakoshi
other: (foam tape) 3M
Copics used:
dinosaur: BG18, BG49, BG45, BG53, C3, C1, C00, 0
eggs: E44, E43, E41, YR27, YR23, YR21
ground: E59, E37, E35, E33, E31, E30, E0000, 0
card size: 4 1/4" x 4 1/4"

Comments

Shona Erlenborn said…
I love the different design of this card! Very clever and your coloring is fabulous!
Denise said…
This is fabulous. Such a great dinosaur image and so beautifully coloured.
Denise xx
Unknown said…
Very nice card - love the colours - thanks for sharing.
Cindi said…
Gorgeous card! I love your coloring. The way you do the ground always amazes me (it never comes out right for me lol).
Wendy Ramlakhan said…
What a gorgeous card...love the blue and tan colors.
Caroline said…
Fabulous card your colouring is amazing. Caroline xxx
Awesome card! Your colouring is awesome! That "rawr" sentiment makes me laugh. :)
Sue said…
Awww That has got to be one of the cutest dinosaurs ever! I love your papers and wonderful colouring

Sue
Shari said…
Alice, wow this card is dio-mite! I love the way you have coloured this image!!!! Love the CAS style of thei card!

Hugs;
Shari
Adorable, love your fabulous coloring
BabyBokChoy said…
The colors are super awesome!!!!
Pop's Cards said…
Hey sweetie this is just amazing, huggles Pops x x x
Chrissy said…
Gorgeous colouring Alice, love the dinosaur, he is so cute...fabulous CAS card.

Luv CHRISSYxx
T said…
I love your design..coloring is amazing and I love RAWR! TFS!

P.S. I am new to your blog (2 days now) and I just noticed your photo...I love your boy...II have 2boys that look just like him..Thunder (aka TK) and Gusty (aka Gus)...:)
Mary J said…
Brilliant use of colour and white space Alice!
Anonymous said…
This dinosaur arw so cute. I love this imagine.
Hugs Elfie
Carla S. said…
This is adorable, Alice! Fab coloring of the cue image!
alexandra s.m. said…
what a fun and adorable card indeed Alice!
Thank You~
Pajalu said…
Oooohhhhh this is so cute! I'm off to check out the set, my girls would love this guy! Such a beautiful card Alice
Becca said…
your cards are lovely...this one is so cute
Mary-Anne V said…
Great colouring...love the banners on the top.
Lori Aragon said…
Wow Alice... your coloring is fabulous! Gorgeous card!
Karen B. said…
You are right about the dinosaurs and you are right about him being cute. Such a great card.
Tracey said…
Absolutely love the design on here!!! Gorgeous!!
Tonya said…
This is adorable. Your coloring is gorgoeus.
Sandy said…
I really don't know what he is but he is so ugly he is darn right cute!!!!!
Sandy
Merry said…
Another fabulous card....such a wonderful boys card and I love how you used the washi tape.

Popular Posts