Midnight Letters

Hiya, all! Today, Mama Elephant is highlighting a fun alphabet set called Midnight Letters.


Don't you just love the possibilities this set provides? I paired it with We Click and Basic Borders from the last release and they work together beautifully! =) I stamped and masked the first photo frame from We Click set, then stamped the alphas only changing colors for the letters i, l,o,v,e and u to create the focal point.


A second photo frame is stamped on patterned paper to create a frame for the first one. The background is stamped with the stripes border from Basic Borders set and the tiny little heart from Midnight Letters set is then stamped repeatedly for a fun look.

That's all for now. Don't forget to check out more peeks from the design team at Mama Elephant Blog or you can follow the links below. Remember to leave comments along the way, one lucky winner will be chosen from all the blogs to receive this fun set! All new stamps will be available starting November 15th, 9pm EST at Mama Elephant!



Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!



supplies:
cardstock: (Rustic White) Papertrey Ink
clear stamps: Mama Elephant
patterned paper: October Afternoon
dye inks: (Smokey Shadow, Aqua Mist, Berry Sorbet, Summer Sunrise, Harvest Gold) Papertrey Ink
fiber: (pink satin ribbon) Whiff of Joy Stamps, (cream crochet thread) DMC
accent: (pink button) Papertrey Ink
other: (foam tape) 3M
card size: 4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Lillian Child said…
Alice, this is SUCH a sweet design! Great use of this new letter set!!
BabyBokChoy said…
I love the optical illusion this design presents!!!
Kelly Booth said…
LOOOOOOOOOOVE this!! Such a Perfect card and so Creative! love ya sweet friend...miss you!!! xo
calamity jane said…
Love this set! Just seeing how it's been used here makes me want it!!
I love the colors you stamped the letters in, and then that fun polaroid frame!
Dana said…
Awesome card!! Love the way you used the alphas!!
Jayne A said…
Fantastic card, love those frames.
Hugs
Jayne
donna mikasa said…
So cool, Alice! Love the "love" sentiment within the frame. Have a fantastic week! xx
Miriam Prantner said…
Sweet cars! Love how you combined sets too, and great colors.
SOOOOOO cute! I love how you used the striped stamps along with the polaroid image! FUN card!
karenelr said…
So sweet! I love what you did with this Alphabet stamp set--your card is darling!
Sue said…
This is wonderful Alice. I really like the way you have arranged the different image with the frame. The colours are beautiful too

Sue
Pajalu said…
This is such a pretty card Alice. I love the colour combination that you used.
Pamela said…
Yes! I was super hyped up when I saw this sneak peek. I love the frame with the alphas!
Cristina said…
Gorgeous design! I am loving this alpha already! :)
Anonymous said…
Great card. Love the highlighted letters. Thanks.
Beate said…
Oh...I LOVE that card! Love your double frame and the background behind it.
Gorgeous! And wonderful new set as well.
Hugs and smiles
Tracey said…
Wow Alice, this is gorgeous!!!
Mary-Anne V said…
What a sweet card...love how you stamped the photo frame on patterned paper and the multiple inked lines.
yyam said…
Cool! Love the layered frames! :)
Sharon J said…
Though I have several alpha sets but think that I couldn't miss this one! So cute & versatile ~

And this card design is just fabulous !
Rose said…
this is so soft and pretty!! :)
Samantha Mann said…
wow!! such a brilliant card! i love the focal point - AWESOME showcase of the letters! your card is too too fab!! :)
Amy Kolling said…
I tell ya.....I'm going to have to have this alpha set! Love how you've used it here!
Jennifer Grace said…
Ooh, awesome! I love how you've done the title! And the bow is lovely! x
Karen B. said…
Clean and simple layering = perfection.
Larissa Heskett said…
LOVE IT!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)
This is a great card. I am especially happy because I have the We Click set (soooo coool!). I don't have the background one though [yet]. Thanks for the inspiration.
alexandra s.m. said…
brilliant design!
Love it Alice!
Thank You~
Loz said…
this is gorgeous!! love what you did with the stamps! :)
maria f. said…
Love all cards with Polaroid frames. Your selection of soft, gentle colors is sweet.
Taheerah said…
I love this so much!! Great card!!!

Popular Posts