So Funny

Happy Weekend, my friends! =) Here is a card that I made using a delightful image from Mo's Digital Pencil.


I couldn't help but smile whenever I see this image. She has quite a contagious smile! =)


The image is called So Funny and it's printed on Papertrey Ink's Rustic White cardstock, colored with Copic markers then trimmed to size.


The patterned paper is from Dear Lizzy 5th & Frolic 6x6 Paper Pad by American Crafts and the sentiment is from Heyday Sentiments set by Hero Arts/Studio Calico.

That's all for now. For more inspirations using images from Mo's Digital Pencil, please visit Mo's Dream Team Blog. =)


Have a happy day and thanks for stopping by!



supplies:
cardstock: (Rustic White, kraft) Papertrey Ink
digital stamp: Mo's Digital Pencil
clear stamp: (sentiment) Hero Arts/Studio Calico
patterned paper: American Crafts
archival ink: (Jet Black) Ranger Industries
fiber: (cream crochet thread) DMC
accent: (pink button) Papertrey Ink
stickers: (pink dot, teal grid Japanese washi tapes) MARK'S
other: (foam tape) 3M
Copics used:
skin: E13, E11, E01, E00, E000, R20
hair: E35, YR23, YR21, Y11, YR20
dress: BG49, BG45, BG53, C1, C00, 0
boots: E29, E27, E25, E23, C9, C7, C5
ottament: R89, R85, R83, R81, C1, C00
dog: BV29, BV25, BV23, E02, E00, E42, E41, E40
collar: BV29, BV25, BV23, Y26, Y21, Y11
floor: W9, W7, W5, W3, W1, W00, 0
card size: 4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Caroline said…
Gorgeous card I love the image and the design and layout are beautiful. Caroline xxx
Mary J said…
Gorgeous, Alice - love the use of washi!!
Linda said…
So gorgeous! I love the way you color her!
Sue said…
Awwww so gorgeous, I love that image and your colouring is sooooo beautiful

I hope you have a good weekend
Sue
~amy~ said…
Now how cute is this? It's like me cracking myself up and my kids looking at me like I'm nuts:)
Karen Motz said…
You're right, her smile is contagious! This is so delightful!
Beate said…
What a sweet image, gorgeous coloring and card. I love the layout.
Have a great weekend!
Hugs and smiles
Carla S. said…
Gorgeous card, Alice! Fabulous coloring of Mo's cutie! This really makes me smile!
Amy Johnson said…
This is so cute! So perfectly colored as always. She reminds me of a little girl at my church. Mo has such a wonderful way of capturing personality in her images.
Roxie said…
Just the right amount of decorating to this card in order to let the little sweetie shine, very well done!
Karen B. said…
Her laughter is contagious! So cute.
Diane Louise J said…
Stunning card, so pretty :o)
Diane x
Kelly Booth said…
ADORABLE.....So So So CUTE Alice!! She makes me Smile big! xoxoxox
Rose said…
awe she is adorable and made me smile big time :)
Pajalu said…
Awe what a cute image. I always want to buy them after seeing what you can do with them. Gorgeous card Alice
alexandra s.m. said…
gorgeous card Alice!
I particularly like the way you placed the sentiment ;-)
Have a wonderful Sunday!
Sandy said…
So cute and sooooo funny -- I have a feeling she just farted!!!!
Sandy
Anonymous said…
fun image, you did a wonderful job with it, super card.
Merry said…
Love this card Alice...your colouring is just amazing....I think you are very clever with the shadowing around the image. You and Mo are such a good team.
~ Jo ~ said…
Wow such a fun and colorful card Alice. I love your coloring!!!! I was just curious, did you print this directly onto the card itself?

Hugs,
Jo

Popular Posts