CAS(E) This Sketch #122

Hello, my friends! =) There is a new sketch up over at CAS(E) This Sketch! First is the sketch.


Here is my take on the sketch.


This bunnies set is one of my all time favorite stamp sets! =)


Miss Little Bunny is from My Favorite Things' Somebunny set. She is die cut, stamped with Black Licorice Hybrid Ink then colored with my trusty Copic markers.


The patterned paper is from Crate Paper's Kiss Kiss 6x6 paper pad and the sentiment is from You Gnome Me set from MFT as well.

That's it for now. Don't forget to find out what the other design team members came up with for this week's sketch and see all the challenge details at CAS(E) This Sketch! =)

Have a sweet day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (Rustic White) Papertrey Ink
clear stamps: (Somebunny, You Gnome Me) My Favorite Things
patterned paper: (Kiss Kiss) Crate Paper
hybrid ink: (Black Licorice) My Favorite Things
accents: (enamel dots) My Mind's Eye, (paper doily) Bo Bunny
die: (Somebunny) My Favorite Things
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (foam tape) 3M
Copics used:
Miss Little Bunny: E53, E51, E50, E0000, R20
dress: YR24, Y18, Y08, Y06, R24, R22, R21
card size: 3 1/2" x 5 3/8"

Comments

alexandra s.m. said…
What an adorable take on the sketch Alice!
I LOVE this cluster!!
Dotty Jo said…
Love how you used the sketch for your card, Alice! Jo x
Leigh Penner said…
Oh, this is so super sweet! I love your wonderful take on the sketch!
donna mikasa said…
Oh, so cuuuuute!! Love the bit of doily you added! Perfection!
SHartl said…
Oh my gosh, that little bunny is so cute and I always love your coloring technique!
Nora Noll said…
This is DARLING!! I so want this stamp set!!
Celeste Goff said…
What a clean and simple card!
Lisa Lara said…
That is a fun sketch. Love how used the doily with that cutie Alice.
Unknown said…
Such a sweet card, love how you've combined the different elements. Karen x
Chrissy Larson said…
Ha ha! I love that bunny! The layered banners...perfect!

Popular Posts