My Favorite Things + PageMaps

Happy Monday, all! =) My Favorite Things has teamed up with PageMaps to bring you extra sketches to play with for the past few months and here is May's sketch.


Here is my take on it.


Ah, right. More no-line coloring and I can't stop inking up those farm animals! =)


All the farm animals are from The Whole Herd set and the girl is from Green Pastures set. They are die cut and stamped with Antique Linen Distress Ink then colored with Copic markers.


The patterned paper is from Lawn Fawn's Hello Sunshine 6x6 Petite Paper Pad and the sentiment is included in The Whole Herd set.

That's all I have for now. Don't forget to find out what my awesome teammates came up with for this sketch and see all the challenge details over at MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog! =)

Have a happy day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (white) Papertrey Ink, (Peppermint, Sour Apple) My Favorite Things
clear stamps: (The Whole Herd, Green Pastures) My Favorite Things
patterned paper: (Hello Sunshine) Lawn Fawn
dye ink: (Antique Linen) Ranger Industries
hybrid ink: (Black Licorice) My Favorite Things
accents: (enamel dots) My Mind's Eye
dies: (The Whole Herd, Green Pastures, Blueprints 25, Grassy Fields, Stitched Rounded Rectangle STAX) My Favorite Things
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (foam tape) 3M
Copics used:
skin: E13, E11, E01, E00, E0000, R20
hair: E33, Y26, Y23, Y21
jeans: B39, B37, B34
shirt: R59, R39, R37, R17, R14, E59
boots: E89, E87, E84, BV29, BV25
hat: E37, E35, E33, E31
Mr. Cow: E51, E50, E0000, BV29, BV25, W9, W7, W5, W3, W1
Rooster: E09, E08, R08, Y38, Y18, R37, R17, R14, E17, E15, E13, E11
Miss Piggie: R22, R21, R20, R00, W5
chick: Y38, Y18, Y08, Y13, R20
card size: 3 3/4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Anonymous said…
This is stunning! The characters are so sweet and your colouring is amazing :-)
Virginia L. said…
You no-line coloring is absolutely amazing. The images look so polished and refined...they look like PRINTS! Love this, Alice!
Dotty Jo said…
No line magic! Jo x
Miriam Prantner said…
Amazing coloring, seriously! And love how you interpreted the sketch!!!
stempelfrida said…
Haps, haps, haps... I need to get some air!!!!!!!!! I really am sooooo amazed by your beautiful card. I love it!!!!!!!!!! Wonderfully coloured. Thank you so much for sharing with us! Creative regards from stempelfrida
http://stempelfrida.blogspot.de
Becky said…
wow. What a fabulously adorable card! awesome coloring.
Jill Norwood said…
Beautiful card! I love your coloring! It is so beautiful!!

Popular Posts