My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #227

Hi ya, all! It's Wednesday and it's time for a new challenge over at MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog! First is this week's sketch.


Here is my card.


Starting this week the MFT Challenge Team will be posting the full cards on their blog posts as well! =)


So you must have seen the super cute The Whole Herd set by the fabulous Torico? I couldn't put this set down! All the animals are from the set and they are stamped with Black Licorice Hybrid Ink and colored with Copic markers. These guys just make me happy! =)


The patterned paper is from Studio Calico's Lemon Lush 6x6 Paper Pad and the sentiment is included in the The Whole Herd set.

That's all from me. Don't forget to find out what the other design team members created for this week's sketch over at MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog! Hope you can play along with us this week! =)

Have a happy day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (white) Papertrey Ink
clear stamps: (The Whole Herd) My Favorite Things
patterned paper: (Lemon Lush) Studio Calico
hybrid ink: (Black Licorice) My Favorite Things
accents: (enamel dots) My Mind's Eye
other: (foam tape) 3M
Copics used:
Piggy: R21, R20, R00, R22
Rooster: E09, E08, R08, R05, E17, E15, E13, E11, R24, R37, R17
Goat: E31, E30, E0000, 0, R20, E93, E00, E49, E47, E44, R17, R14, Y18, Y08, Y13
Horse: E37, E35, E33, E31, R22, E29, E27, E25, E95, BV29, BV25
Cow: E31, E30, E0000, C9, C7, C5, BV29, BV25, R20, R24
Chick: Y38, Y18, Y08, Y13, R20
card size: 3 5/8" x 5 3/8"

Comments

donna mikasa said…
Oh.so.cute!! Love that herd!
Dotty Jo said…
Great card - you won't be surprised to hear this set is no.1 on my wish list, Jo x
sallysbitz2 said…
Awww, such a fun card. Love the sentiment too x
Great take on the sketch.

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk
Natalie said…
Adorable card, Alice!!
mgoll88 said…
what a cool idea, so sweet animals :D

LG
Michaela
Lisa Lara said…
Love how you used the sketch Alice. I love how you stamped on the banner panel.
Becky said…
OH My Word,,,How cute! :)
Miriam Prantner said…
Those animals make me so happy! I love this!
Nora Noll said…
This is absolutely adorable!!! I love the repeated stamping of the animals on the banner. Great take on the sketch!!
Celeste Goff said…
What a fun and creative card!

Popular Posts