PaperWorks Co. April Release Blog Hop

Welcome to PWCO April Release Blog Hop! There are some super cute stamps being released this month from the new Cutie Patootie Collection, so make sure you hop along to see them all! Here are the cards that I made for the release.


I used Garden Bear for my first card. Isn't he cute? I do love his big head! =)


I colored him on watercolor paper with Twinkling H2Os before cutting the image out using a Labels One die. The piece is then matted with a piece of patterned paper cut using a Big Scalloped Circles Large die.


The patterned paper is from the Sweet Summertime collection by Echo Park and the sentiment is from Papertrey Ink


For my second card I used Ice Cream Bear. I figured if a bear can have an ice cream cone, then he is allowed to have the ice cream in rainbow colors! =) I adore this delightful image.


He is also colored with Twinkling H2Os on watercolor paper. The image is then cut using a Standard Circles Large die then matted with a piece of patterned paper cut using a Big Scalloped Circles Large die before I stitched the layers together.


The sentiment tag is cut using the Sweet Tags with Hearts die from Whiff of Joy Stamps and the sentiment is from the Strawberries set by Flourishes. The patterned paper is also from the Sweet Summertime collection by Echo Park.

That's all I have for now. It's time to send you to Nicole's blog. Or here is the blog hop list:
We are giving away 6 stamps (one of each style) for random commenters, so don't forget to leave comments along the way!

Have fun hopping and good luck! =)



Thanks for stopping by!



supplies:
cardstock: (kraft card base) Papertrey Ink, (off white) Canson Watercolor
stamps: (Garden Bear, Ice Cream Bear) PaperWorks Co., (Everyday Button Bits) Papertrey Ink, (StrawBerries) Flourishes
patterned paper: Echo Park
ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
coloring medium: Twinkling H2O
buttons: Papertrey Ink
ribbon: Ellen Hutson
brads: Making Memories
twine: May Arts
dies: (circle, big scalloped circle, Labels One) Spellbinders, (Sweet Tags) Whiff of Joy Stamps
die cut machine: Cuttlebug by Provo Craft
other: sewing machine, thread, foam tape, foam squares
card size: 4 1/4" x 4 1/4"

Comments

Oh my word, these are so cute!!
Janet said…
Nice work.....love that you used twinkling H2O's. I haven't tried those yet...very enticing.
BabyBokChoy said…
No doubt about how cute these are!! so so precious!!!
Virginia L. said…
These cards make me smile!!!!!!!
Danielle said…
Wow - gorgeous colouring with the H20's Alice! These are two very cute cards - great work!
Hugs, Danielle
jan farnworth said…
your cards are just adorable
Just me... said…
Love the bright colors and of course the little bears are just so darn cute!
Jacilynn said…
very cute stuff. gorgeous cards
:)
Eekk... Alice, these are such a cutie! I've loved 2 Cute Rubber Stamps for awhile and so excited to see them joining PWCO! Cute stuff!
Anonymous said…
What cute bears you used!! I like how the dies come together like that!
Have a Blessed Easter.
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja
Very cute cards Alice!!! Your coloring look so smooth and beautiful :o)
Hugs,
Cabio
Dotty Jo said…
Totally adorable! I love his head too! Jo x
Silli said…
Wonderful card gf...love the cute images, love your papers.... TFS...BIG hugs
Lillian Child said…
These are ADORABLE Alice!
Karen B. said…
Cute, I like the big heads too!
Tiffany Ervin said…
Too stinking cute Alice! I would love to reach out and give these cards a big hug, they are so adorable!
Kathy Martin said…
Incredibly SWEET! Love your paper choices and design! :)
Stephanie J said…
Love both cards - but especially love the rainbow ice cream!! Great job, Alice!
Kerri said…
These are both adorable, Alice! I love the dp you used and of course, the rainbow colored ice cream~YUM! Fab projects, girl:)
Jan Garber said…
Very cute images! Your paper choices are perfect!
yyam said…
Oh boy! These are so adorable Alice! I feel happy just looking at them! :)
Shirley N said…
Cute, cute, CUTE Alice! And your DPs are so perfect for these adorable images. They sure do make me smile!
Marlene said…
I love that little bear and his big head! CUTE cards!
What perfect summer cards, with adorable images!
Hugs
Tanya
Kelly Booth said…
sooooo cute so cute!!!!xoxoxo!
Suzanne C said…
Adorable! Love the sweet image and the paper selection is wonderfuL!
Beate said…
Oh my goodness. Those bears with their ginormous heads are adorable! Of course you brought them to live so well with your amazing coloring. LOVE how you finished both cards.
Hugs and smiles
JLJ Designs said…
Cute cards! I love the bright colors.

Jen
ShersL84bed said…
Super cute cards. You did a great job.

Smiles Sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com
Tyggereye said…
These are great. What cute spring cards. Happy Easter Alice!!
1LuvnMama said…
These images are cutie patooties Alice! Wonderful! Luv how you're using Twinkling H20's . . . tutorials please! :) hee, hee!
sunghee said…
Delightfully cute! I have a big head, so I don't like big heads, heehee, but they are sooo cute!!!
KanataNewf said…
My oh my it is definitely hard to choose a fave among the new release - but so far I am loving Garden Bear!
Gail said…
i looove the happy summer colors!! the beautiful dp..awesome..tfs..loves ya
donna mikasa said…
Cuteness! These bears are sooo adorable! Love their oversized heads and the papers you chose are just perfect!
Joy said…
These cards are certainly cutie patootie, beautiful work Alice..smiling big once again. Hugs!
crafty-kristy said…
Lovely coloring, great layouts. They are fantastic.
Unknown said…
These are lovely
perderg@q.com

Popular Posts