Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge #40

Hi all! Thanks for joining me for a card for this week's Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge. Here is this week's challenge:


It's an inspiration challenge this time. Here is a better look of the inspiration photo.


Here is my card:


I used the colors from the photo to color my image and added a few punched butterflies to add to the girly butterfly theme.


The image that I used is Rollerblading Chloe. She sure is enjoying a beautiful Spring day! =) I actually made a little boo boo after I colored it, so I had to create a scene to cover it...


The patterned paper is from the Frond collection by Memory Box and the sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. The butterflies are punched using Martha Stewart's 3-in-1 Butterfly Punch.

That's all I have. Please go and check out what the other design team members came up with for this challenge and find out all the details for the challenge here. Hope you can join us this week! =)

p.s. In celebration of the Big Mama's birthday over at Inspiration Emporium, from now until the end of the month you will receive 15% off your entire purchase. Use discount code "bigmama"! Oh! and fun things here, you may have to wait until after 5 a.m. to see it though. =)



Thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink
stamps: (Rollerblading Chloe) Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, (sentiment) Papertrey Ink
patterned paper: Memory Box
inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaFine Onyx Black
lace trim: unknown
punch: Martha Stewart
pearls: Recollections
die: Spellbinders
die cut machine: Cuttlebug by Provo Craft
other: sewing machine, thread. foam squares. foam tape
Copics use:
skin: E11, E01, E00, E000, R20
hair: E19, E17, E15, E13
shorts: V99, BV25, BV23
top: R81, RV10, RV0000
gears: R83, R81, RV10, RV0000, Y21, Y11, C7, C5, C3
dog: E35, YR24, YR23, YR31
leash, collar: C7, C5, C3, Y21, Y11
butterfly: R85, R81, RV10
path: C9, C7, C5, C3, C1, C00
grass, ground: YG67, YG17, YG03, E39, E35, E33, E31, E30
card size: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"

Comments

yyam said…
This is spectacular! I love love love the background! Your coloring is superb Alice! :)
Sparkplug17 said…
So gorgeous! I love the whole scene1
jan farnworth said…
love okay how did you make the scene i loved to know yoru card is just stunning.
debby4000 said…
Oh wonderful card Alic, what an adorable image.
luv
Debby
Shirley N said…
You are such a great artist Alice, love the scene you created! Your image is adorable, your coloring is beautiful, your card is lovely!
Maria Therese said…
LOVE the colors and how the image covers almost the whole card!
Joy said…
Super sweet scenery card Alice...love it as usual your colouring is spot on..LOVE it! Hugs!
Hi Alice,
WOW your card is fabulous!!
Your boo boo paid off. The scene is just amazing!!!
Mel. xx
Beate said…
Dang girl, you are amazing! Your road, the flowers, ground and sky are gorgeous. You have SERIOUS coloring skills. Gorgeous card.
Hugs and smiles
Tyggereye said…
Very cute card. The background on it is great. Love it!
Unknown said…
Love your card! It made me smile and picture myself in a park having fun. Love your coloring too! Thanks for your sweet comment in my blog. Your visit was a great surprise. Have a great day.

Joan
~amy~ said…
Such an absolutely SWEET card Alice...love the scene you created!
BabyBokChoy said…
I love what you did with those colors!! what a beautiful scene you created!
What a sweet springy card, Alice! Your coloring is just so amazing & perfect!
artfuldelight said…
WOW, it's a good thing you made a "boo boo" because this card is fabulous. The scene is amazing. Great card Alice. :-)
Jeni said…
Fabulous scene you have created Alice!! Love it ~jeni :)
Niki Estes said…
Absolutely adorable, Alice! Your coloring is just amazing and I love that scene you created!
Dotty Jo said…
Gorgeous card Alice - that backround scene is amazing! Jo x
Tiffany Ervin said…
Wonderful summer scene! You always make the most refreshing designs!
Silli said…
so cute Alice, love the sweet image and of course!!!- your coloring!
sallysbitz2 said…
Wow, your card is just stunning. Who would have known you had made a boo boo, coz I definatly carnt x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com
Karen B. said…
Your fabulous coloring takes the cake!
Brenda said…
Oh Alice! This is just too pretty for words! What an awesome image and a great scene you created! I don't know how you can manage to get it perfect 100% of the time - pure inborn talent I think!
donna mikasa said…
Such a cute little scene, Alice! Love your cloud background--did you create that?--and your coloring is always a treat!
Marlene said…
What a sweet card. I LOVE the way you do your skies....such an adorable scene you've created.
Pajalu said…
I wish my boo-boos turned out as fantastic as yours do ;). I love your take on the challenge Alice. This is one fantastic card xoxoxoxo
Stamping Cafe said…
What a treat, Alice! Your coloring is incredible, girl!! Truly amazing scene, love everything about this card!!
Kathy said…
OH my your coloring has reached new heights and I didn't even know that was possible. If I had a crystal ball you will be working for Copic's in the next year. Way to go my friend. STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!
Leanne said…
o wow!! this scene is awesome!! so many lovely images. gorgeous!!
Anita Rex said…
Alice I love your cards! I find it neat that the inspiration is a child's room as I am shopping for that for my son and enjoy seeing all the different designs! I love your design too!
sunghee said…
WOw! Great scene you created here! Love all the little touches you added. Perfect!
Suzanne C said…
Fabulous take on the inspiration. Lovely scene and she is having so much fun!

Popular Posts