December Krafty Hop!

Happy Sunday, all! =) It's release day over at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and we are celebrating it with a Krafty Hop! This month we are releasing a lovely pet themed set from Cheryl Anger called Best Fur-iends. Emilie Goulet created a cool birthday themed monster set - Party Monsters and Annie Rodigue added the beautiful Circus Girls to her Moonlight Whispers collection. There is also a fun Circus Trinkets set designed by Nicole Aspinall! All the new stamps are available starting NOW at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

Hope you are having fun hopping with us! Here are my cards for the hop.


First up is a one-layered card with the gorgeous Godiva.


Miss Godiva is stamped on Papertrey Ink's Rustic White cardstock and colored with Copic markers.


I paired Miss Godiva with a couple of pieces of Japanese washi tapes and a little button and the sentiment comes with this image.


I used a cute monster from Party Monsters set for my second card.


He is stamped on PTI's Rustic White cardstock, colored with Copic markers then trimmed to size.


The patterned paper is from A Boy's Life 6x6 Paper Pad by Echo Park and the sentiment comes with the Party Monsters set.



Have a happy day and thanks for stopping by!



supplies:
for the "Godiva" card:
cardstock: (Rustic White) papertrey Ink
rubber stamp: Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps
dye ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
archival ink: (Jet Black) Ranger Industries
fiber: (cream crochet thread) DMC
accent: (dark purple button) Papertrey Ink
stickers: (dark purple flora, yellow floral Japanese washi tapes) MARK'S
Copics used:
skin: E13, E11, E01, E00, E000, R22, R20
hair: E35, YR23, YR21, YR20
outfit: RV69, RV66, RV55, RV63, Y38
horse: C5, C3, C1, C00, 0, E00, E000, Y28, Y26, Y21, Y11, BG15, BG13, BG11, RV66, RV55, RV63, E53, E21, E30
card size: 5 1/2" x 4"

for the "Party Monster" card:
cardstock: (Rustic White, kraft) Papertrey Ink
rubber stamp: Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps
patterned paper: Echo Park
dye inks: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
fiber: (cream crochet thread) DMC
accent: (red button) Papertrey Ink
die: (pinking border) Papertrey Ink
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (foam tape) 3M
Copics used:
Monster: R46, R29, R24, R22, R20, E02, E00
present: BG18, BG15, BG13, BG11, Y19, Y15, Y13
party hat: BG18, BG15, BG13, BG11, YG17, YG07, YG03
card size: 4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

alexandra s.m. said…
Fantastic cards and coloring my Friend!
Bravo!!
Caroline said…
Gorgeous card's your colouring is perfect. Caroline xxx
Granne said…
Simply love the horse card, my doughters would love it too. Just beautiful!
Anonymous said…
Godiva is my favourite new stamp, very pretty
Hugs Julie P
Sue said…
These are wonderful Alice. I love the images. that cute monster made me smile!!

Sue
Pajalu said…
Wow Alice I love both of these wonderful cards. It's a toss up as to which I like the most ;)
Amazing colouring on the horse (and all your cards actually); but I'm struck by the amazing horse...thanks for sharing...love all your cards.
Beate said…
Alice, I always feel like I am repeating myself on your blog. But every time I visit I love your cards and your coloring looks awesome.
Have a wonderful week!
Hugs and smiles
Jane said…
wow, I love both of these! As Beate says your cards and colouring are awesome!
Hugs
Jane
Karen B. said…
She looks sassy and he looks happy! Great cards.
Jo Walker said…
Gorgeous cards, I love the one layer Godiva with the washi tape!
Cindi said…
These are so beautiful! Your coloring is gorgeous!
Chitra Nair said…
Both the cards are beautiful.. Love it, so simple and beautiful.
yyam said…
Oh wow. Love it when you keep it simple and just focus on the brilliant colouring!
Miss Godiva and her horse. What a beautiful card. Thanks for sharing.
Rose said…
stunning coloring and i LOVE the cute little monster :)
Cynthia said…
Really fun designs, Alice!
Cazzy said…
I love your CAS Godiva card, the monster is cute too.
Mary-Anne V said…
Great cards... especially love the first.

Popular Posts