Santa & Merriness

Hello, my friends! =) Hope your week is off to a great start. Here is a card that I made using a few fun stamps from Purple Onion Designs.


I adore this jolly Santa that Stacey Yacula created for The Sweetest Season collection. He just makes me smile! =)


Mr. Santa is stamped on Papertrey Ink's Rustic White cardstock, colored with Copic markers then fuzzy cut out.


Aside from  a few Japanese washi tapes, I also stamped images from Stephanie Ackerman's Merriness set on the card base for a little interest. The sentiment is from Sweet Season Sentiments set.

That's all I have for now. Please check out Purple Onion Designs Blog for more ideas using stamps from Purple Onion Designs! =)


Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!



supplies:
cardstock: (Rustic White, kraft) Papertrey Ink
rubber stamps: Purple Onion Designs
dye inks: (Simply Chartreuse, Aqua Mist, Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, Lavender Moon, Hibiscus Burst, Smokey Shadow) Papertrey Ink, (Tuxedo Black, Lady Bug) Tsukineko
fiber: (cream crochet thread) DMC
accent: (red button) Papertrey Ink
stickers: (all Japanese washi tapes) Kamoi Kakoshi
other: (foam tape) 3M
Copics used:
skin: E13, E11, E01, E00, E000, R20
hair, beard: W3, W1, W00, 0
robe: R37, R17, R14, R22, C9, C7, C5, C1, C00, 0
bell: Y26, Y21, Y11, YG17, YG07, YG03, R27, R24, R22
card size: 4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Pajalu said…
Alice this is such a cute Santa card. I love what you have done & how you coloured your Santa
Caroline said…
Alice this is beautiful the santa is adorable and you have coloured him beautifully and the layout is gorgeous. Caroline xxx
Jane said…
Yet another cracking card! I love your clean style Alice....and I think I'm going to have to splurge on some Washi tape!!
Hugs
Jane
~amy~ said…
merriness...total merriness.
that is one cute santa hehehe. he is a bit podgy though! hehehe. Love the colours that you get in your reds :)
Beate said…
He is so so cute! Love your layout with the washi tape flags. And of course your coloring looks wonderful!
Have a great day!
Hugs and smiles
Sue said…
Awwww such a lovely friendly looking Santa and you have coloured him so beautifully Alice. I love the stamped background too.

Sue
mgoll88 said…
Thats a very wonderfull christmascard, looks fantatsic..love it!

LG
Michaela
Danni said…
Very cute! what a great Santa!
Virginia L. said…
Love your use of the kraft card stock with this darling image! the background is beautiful! Love it, Alice!
alexandra s.m. said…
OH how i wish i could enter my screen to admire your Santa card from up close!

Thank You Alice!!
~ Jo ~ said…
Oh Alice this is so cute!! I love this Santa.. he makes me smile too!! Love how you colored him and love the background paper that you created. Lovely!

Hugs,
Jo
Kathy Martin said…
Ho ho ho! Awesome Santa card! :)
Kelly Booth said…
LOOOOOOOOOOOVE this!! You are the Master at Coloring my Sweet Friend!! xoxo
Amy Johnson said…
Such a cute, fun Santa, and I love the background you created!
Elizabeth Allan said…
A very holly-jolly yuletide greeting! Lots of ho-ho-ho happiness too!
yyam said…
Awesome stamping! This looks amazing!!! :)
Sandy said…
I do love this Santa - what a fabulous card!
Sandy

Popular Posts