Elwood & Christmas Tree

Hi all! Here is a card that I made using a couple of cute stamps from Stacey Yacula's The Sweetest Season collection for Purple Onion Designs.


He definitely is one adorable elf, no? =)


I used little Elwood and Christmas Tree as my focal point. They are both colored on PTI's Stamper's Select White cardstock with Copic markers. I fuzzy cut Elwood and the Christmas Tree is cut and embossed using a Classic Squares Large die using the out of frame technique. Glossy Accents is added to the candy cane and ornaments and Diamond Stickles is added to the star and garland.


The patterned paper is from Aspen Frost 6x6 Paper Pad by BasicGrey. I stamped the fun Merry Background on the card base and the sentiment is from Sweet Season Sentiment set.

That's all for  now. For more projects made using stamps from Purple Onion Designs, please visit Purple Onion Designs Blog.

Before I go, the winner of yesterday's Whiff of Joy Advent Calendar Day 4 is Kleine85! Congratulations!! I already emailed you! =) Thanks to all for leaving me sweet comments and for taking part in the giveaway. Don't forget to check Whiff of Joy World of Ideas Blog every day until December 24th for more chances to win! =)

Have a happy day and thanks for stopping by!




supplies:
cardstock: (white, kraft) Papertrey Ink
rubber stamps: Purple Onion Designs
patterned paper: BasicGrey
dye ink: (Tuxedo Black, Ladybug) Tsukineko
accents: (Glossy Accents, Diamond Stickles) Ranger Industries
Other: (foam tape) 3M
Copics used:
skin: E13, E11, E01, E00, E000, R20
hair: BV29, BV25, BV23
outfit: YG17, YG05, YG03, YG01, W1, W00, 0
candy cane: R37, R17, R14, C1, C00, 0
Christmas Tree: E59, E57, E55, YG67, YG17, YG07, YG03
ornaments; R37, R17, R14, R32, Y28, Y26, Y21, Y11, BG15, BG13, BG11, BG10
card size: 4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

mgoll88 said…
What a wonderfull christams card, looks fantastic, very, very nice!!

LG
Michaela
yyam said…
Awwww....this is a super cute scene!!!!!
Alice, this is so gorgeous!!! I love these stamps and your coloring is amazing!!!
Jane said…
Yet another adorable card!
Hugs
Jane
itsallrosi said…
this is a stamping and coloring masterpiece, Alice!
Caroline said…
Alice this is beautiful the elf is adorable and is coloured so beautifully. The layout is fab. Caroline xxx
Pajalu said…
Alice this is stunningly gorgeous. I love it, such an amazing Christmas card.
Anonymous said…
Wow! Finally I got a weblog from where I know how to truly obtain useful data concerning my study and knowledge.
Have a look at my site :: drum tobacco
Elizabeth Allan said…
Love the position of the elf extending beyond the small white square with the festive Christmas tree!
~amy~ said…
Love your coloring...such a fun card Alice!
Sue said…
Gorgeous card Alice. I love the images, your colouring is beautiful with the glossy accents and stickles.

Sue
Beate said…
Adorable card! The elf is so stinking cute. I love how you popped it up to create the scene.
Hugs and smiles
Carla S. said…
This is adorable, Alice! Love that darling elf! Your whole little scene is colored wonderfully!
cebelica said…
Your card is adorable. I love it! Hugs! xx
Geraldine said…
Great card, Elwood is so cute, best wishes.
Karen B. said…
Awesome background to pair with that sweet colored image!
Sandy said…
Such a cute card and a wonderful tree. I never can get my tinsel to stay on like that!!
Sandy
Rose said…
good grief he is adorable!!! :)

hope your fur baby gets all better soon! so hard when we have to do what is best for them when they don't understand. even if it means wearing the "cone of shame" *sorry had to toss that in!
alexandra s.m. said…
i love it!
amazing fussy cutting as well!
Thanks for sharing Sweet Alice!!
this is so super cute!!!
Kleine85 said…
Oh wow, thanks so much for choosing me. I emailed you, too.

Hugs, Tanja
~ Jo ~ said…
This is sooooo adorable!!!! Love the tree!


Hugs,
Jo
~ Jo ~ said…
This is sooooo adorable!!!! Love the tree!


Hugs,
Jo
Helle said…
This card is toooooo cute! Love the backing!

Popular Posts