Strawberry Jam

Happy Friday, all! It's release day over at A Day For Daisies and this week's release is called Canned With Love. Here is a card that I made using a lovely image from the release.


Mmmmm... Homemade jams. I wish I know how to make them. I have received a couple of homemade jams from a dear friend and there is nothing out there in the stores that beats them! I am savoring every last bit of them. =)


The image that I used is called Strawberry Jam and I printed two with slightly different sizes onto Papertrey Ink's Rustic White cardstock. They are then colored with Copic markers and fuzzy cut out.


The patterned paper is from Sidewalks 8x8 Paper Pad by October Afternoon and the sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

That's all I have. Please go and check out what the other design team members created using this release here. You can find all the newly released images here. =)

Also, the winner of WoJ Advent Calendar Day 13 is Pajalu (Paula)!!! Congratulations, Paula!!! I already emailed you! =)

Have a sweet day and thanks for stopping by!



supplies:
cardstock: (Rustic White, kraft) Papertrey Ink
digital stamp: A Day For Daisies
clear stamp: (sentiment) Papertrey Ink
patterned paper: October Afternoon
dye ink: (Smokey Shadow) Papertrey Ink
fiber: (cream crochet thread) DMC
accent: (paper doily) Wilton, (red button) Papertrey Ink
stickers: (pink polka dot, thin aqua, multi pattern Japanese washi tapes) Kamoi Kakoshi
other: (foam tape) 3M
Copics used: R37, R27, R17, R14, R12, Y19, Y15, Y06, YG17, YG13, YG03, BG57, BG53, BG11, BG10
card size: 3 1/2" x 5 1/2"

Comments

itsallrosi said…
love that jar, its perfect!
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Caroline said…
Alice this is beautiful I love the jar and the layout is gorgeous. Caroline xxx
Pajalu said…
Alice your card is stunning. Jam making is easy I will email you a really yummy Strawberry Jam recipe that you can make in a microwave if you would like.
Karen B. said…
Beautiful coloring, I like the mix of primary colors too!
Sue said…
This is gorgeous Alice. I love the images and fabulous colours and design.
I agree, homemade jam is the best by far!

Sue
Unknown said…
Wow another stunning card. I love the details.
Francy
Beachsidelynn said…
The card is beautiful. Makes me want handmade jam.
Stamping Cafe said…
Aw... this is super cute, Alice! Your coloring is totally yummy, LOVE it! Your cards always makes me happy!

Have a beautiful happy weekend! Lots of hugs!
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Elizabeth Allan said…
Alice your coloring is so realistic that one could think you used fabric to cover those jar lids!
Broni said…
This is just beautiful, Alice! Love the soft spring colors!!
Sherry Eckblad said…
Alice, I love what you did with this image. The jar lid looks like fabric and the entire card reminds me of a summer picnic.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sandy said…
Oh yum! I love gingham - I love your floral paper and the doily. It give this image a real homey feel and look at that button - perfect!
Sandy
BabyBokChoy said…
Wow, I absolutely adore this card. Wowser, strawberry jam! fantastic stamping and coloring and I love it.
Rose said…
super sweet!!! love the jar lid :)

Popular Posts