keen on neon

Happy Sunday, my friends! =) Here is my try for the Keen on Neon Challenge in the Moxie Fab World.


I was intrigued by this challenge, but I seriously don't have any neon inks or paper. So what's a girl do? I went and looked into my Japanese washi tape stash (and it's a substantial one...) and thought that a few of them look pretty "neon" to me, so I gave it a try. =)


Call me weird, but there is something about tearing and slapping the washi tapes down randomly that's satisfying. =) The sentiment is from Simply Said set by Paper Smooches.

That's it for now. Have a happy day! =)


Thanks for stopping by!



supplies:
cardstock: (Ture Black, Hibiscus Burst) Papertrey Ink
clear stamp: (sentiment) Paper Smooches
stickers: (all Japanese washi tapes) mt Kamoi Kakoshi
other: (foam squares) Recollections
card size: 3 3/4" x 5 1/4"

Comments

Caroline said…
Alice this is fantastic I love all the different colours. Caroline xxx
Pajalu said…
Alice this is such a great card. Those different Washi Tapes look fantastic.
Karen B. said…
What a cool idea! I can see how this could be very therapeutic!
donna mikasa said…
Ha! We both had "neon on the brain"! LOVE how simple and dynamic your card turned out! Reminds me of a skyline--love it!! Hope you're having a great weekend! xx
Merry said…
This is so fantastic and what a wonderful collection of Washi Tape. I can see I will use this idea at some stage. :-)
Hey Alice! Thanks for linking this up to the Keen on Neon Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
BabyBokChoy said…
Such fun colors!!! lovely card.
Sandy said…
Beautifully done and so original - I do love your creation!!
sandy
alexandra s.m. said…
so cool, so contemporary!
Gorgeous card Alice!
Thank You~
Rose said…
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
~ Jo ~ said…
This is sooo cool!!!


hugs,
Jo

Popular Posts