Garden

Happy Sunday. my friends! Here is the aftermath of me trying out my new Sai Watercolor Brush Pen set.


Definitely need more practice. The sky should have been a lighter blue and I missed a spot under the bench that should be darker brown. Flaws are all I see!


The images are from Art Impressions Garden TF set. They are supposed to be making it easy for you to make trifold cards, but I just went with my usual flat look. =) The images are stamped with Jet Black archival ink and colored with Sai Watercolor Brush Pens.


I probably could have thought of a more interesting design (another flaw!), but decided to keep it simple. =) The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's Garden Variety set.

That's all for now. Have a beautiful day! =)

Thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (kraft) Papertrey Ink, (white watercolor) Strathmore Artist Papers
rubber stamps: Art Impressions
archival ink: (Jet Black) Ranger Industries
color medium: (Sai watercolor brushes) Akashi-ya
card size: 3 3/4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

mgoll88 said…
What a fanatstic creation, thats really amazing!!!

LG
Michaela
Cheryl said…
Flaws??? Oh my, all I see is gorgeousness! Absolutely amazing, beautiful water colored images!
Marilyn said…
This is so outstandingly beautiful Alice! I adore this little scene you created! It makes me want to go and sit on this park bench and watch the bunnies!
Lucille K said…
Alice,
I'm sure only you see flaws, I see a fabulous creation, just love it. And, thank you for showing work with the Sai brushes, I'm intrigued and am going to buy a set :)
Ellibelle said…
Just beautiful Alice, I don't see any flaws!
Celeste Goff said…
Great card Alice! Only you see your mistakes.
Unknown said…
So cute...
Have a SWEET day. :)
Jean Bullock said…
You created a delightful scene. I like the sky just the way you made it and truthfully until you mentioned the little spot, I didn't even notice because the whole effect is pretty and well colored. Silly, the card is darling.
Shelly said…
I see no flaws!!! This is BEAUTIFUL! <3

Popular Posts