You're Super

Hi ya, all! Here is a card that I made for CAS(E) this sketch #87.


Here is the sketch for the challenge.


They are collaborating with Tag You're It! Challenge #3 this time, so you can make a tag or use a tag on your card. I am hoping that the two little tag tied to the sentiment panel counts. =)


I stamped and colored the super girl from My Favorite Things You're Super set on PTI's Stamper's Select White cardstock with Copic markers. I then trimmed the right side of the panel down to fit the sketch. After masking the girl, I added some modeling paste stars using Simon Says Stamp's Falling Stars Stencil.


A strip of fun Japanese washi tape was affixed to the right side of the card base to add a bit of background for the heroine. The sentiment is also from the You're Super set.

That's all from me. Have a super day, my friends! =)

Thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (white) Papertrey Ink
clear stamps: My Favorite Things
dye ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
fiber: (hemp cord) Hemptique
sticker: (gold crown) mt Kamoi
stencil: (Falling Stars) Simon Says Stamp
texture paste: (Light Modeling Paste) Liquitex
dies: (tags) Papertrey Ink
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (foam tape) 3M
Copics used:
skin: E13, E11, E01, E00, E0000, R20
hair: E29, E27, E25, E23, E53
outfit: Y18, Y08, Y06, R37, R35, RV14, RV13, BV29, BV25, BV23
card size: 3 7/8" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Dotty Jo said…
What a little cutie! Jo x
Jayne A said…
fabulous card. I love the simplicity of it. Jayne
mgoll88 said…
very cool creation!

LG
Michaela
Courtney K said…
'Super' cute, Alice! Love how she's standing on the sentiment banner and the star background.
Leigh Penner said…
Oh, this is adorable! Fabulous take on the sketch!
Torico said…
Love this, Alice!!
Monika/Buzsy said…
What a fabulous card Alice. Love the super cute image and the coloring.
I Card Everyone said…
Love your card! Also love that little Super Hero that I've used many, many times... she is adorable! Great partial cut... jump over to PTI for their Monday challenge, if you have any of their dies!
=] Michele
Amy Sheffer said…
Love this! The image is colored beautifully and looks amazing against the white star background!
Anonymous said…
This popped right out at me in line up! That washi is fab; your coloring awesome. Great design overall. Love it!!!
donna mikasa said…
Super cute take on the sketch! I especially love your coloring and those teeny tags! Thanks for joining us at CTS!

Popular Posts