Christmas Trees Doodle Frame

Happy weekend, my friends! =) I am here to share another card made with super cute stamps from Purple Onion Designs. POD's Anniversary Sale ends tomorrow, so don't forget to check out those fun stamps!


I got another holiday card done! This is such a fun image to play with and yes, with watercolor this time. I wasn't joking when I said that I am addicted to the no line watercolor look. =)


The stamp that I used is called Doodle Frame - Christmas Trees illustrated by Stephanie Ackerman. It's stamped with Antique Linen Distress Ink, colored with watercolor pencils and paintbrushes then fuzzy cut out.


I chose to cut the whole image out this time (or you can give it a different look by only using the trees like this card that I made a while ago) and paired it with a sentiment from Merry Thoughts set.

That's all for now. Don't forget that all stamps are 25% off over at Purple Onion Designs until tomorrow! =)

Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (Rustic Cream) Papertrey Ink, (white watercolor) Strathmore Artist Papers
rubber stamps: Purple Onion Designs
dye inks: (Antique Linen, Vintage Photo) Ranger Industries
color medium: (watercolor pencils) Faber-Castell
other: (foam tape) 3M
card size: 3 5/8" x 5 1/2"

Comments

mgoll88 said…
Nice crhistmas card

LG
Michaela
Kristie W. said…
Super cute Christmas card. Beautiful job watercoloring the image!
Lisa Lara said…
Love your watercoloring Alice. Looks vintage. Nice.

Popular Posts