Purple Onion Designs Anniversary Sale!


Purple Onion Designs is turning 11! To celebrate, ALL stamps are 25% off until Sunday, August 31st, 2014! It's time to stock up on those fabulous stamps! Here is a card that I made using a versatile image illustrated by Stephanie Ackerman.


This delightful flower works for any occasion, don't you think? =)


I stamped the Heart Flower with Antique Linen Distress Ink on watercolor paper and colored with Zig Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolor. I wanted the no-line coloring effect and that's why I used a light color to stamp the image.


I wanted the image to be at the center of attention, so I kept the design rather simple. I added hand drawn lines to frame the image and my hand lettered sentiment topped with a few sequins to finish the card.

That's all for now. Don't forget to check out the sale over at Purple Onion Designs! =)

Have fun shopping and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (Pure Poppy) Papertrey Ink, (white watercolor) Strathmore Artist Papers
rubber stamp: Purple Onion Designs
dye ink: (Antique Linen) Ranger Industries
color medium: (watercolor) Kuretake
accent: (red sequins) Avery Elle
other: (foam tape) 3M
card size: 3 7/8" x 5 1/2"

Comments

donna mikasa said…
Hand lettered sentiment? Awesome!! And I'm in love with the no line watercoloring technique!
mgoll88 said…
very wodnerfull creation, love it

LG
Michaela

Popular Posts