Ice Cream Dream

Hello, all! =) Here is a card for the Anything Goes Challenge over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog.


I used stamps and elements from Simon's August Card Kit for my card. I seriously need to use my card kits more often! =)


The ice creams from Ice Cream Dream set are stamped on PTI's Stamper's Select White cardstock, colored with Copic markers then fussy cut out.


The tag, "smile" circle and "summer is here" collage are from Simple Stories Good Day Sunshine Ephemera Bits & Pieces. I managed to sneak in some Japanese washi tape, can you spot them? =) I also added some splatters from Mister Huey's Calico White color mist to the card front for a little interest.

That's all for now. Have a fantastic day, my friends! =)

Thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (white, kraft) Papertrey Ink
clear stamps: Simon Says Stamp
dye ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
color medium: (various markers) Copic
fiber: (crochet thread) DMC
mist: (Calico White) Studio Calico
accents: (tag, circle, sentiment collage) Simple Stories
sticker: (muti color Japanese washi tape) mtKamoi
other: (foam tape) 3M
card size: 3 7/8" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Dotty Jo said…
Another brilliant card Alice, Jo x
~amy~ said…
I LOVE this Alice!
Shelly said…
YUM! Love this!
Kelly Booth said…
Yummy....Such a Fun card Alice!! xoxoxoxoxo
Unknown said…
Oh, I love this one, Alice! Great design and cute details. :)
Deepti said…
Oh my this is awesome :) lovely colors !
Virginia L. said…
LOVE this! The coloring is amazing as always, of course! But the white splatter just got me....amazing creation, Alice! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!
jenn shurkus said…
I love how this came out! love the white splatters on kraft! And how you grouped all your elements together :) great card! Thank you for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!
donna mikasa said…
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! And yes, I can spot the washi tape! ;)
Celeste Goff said…
What a great card! I love the colors and the layers and those great splatters on the background!
Really cute! Love the drips!!
mgoll88 said…
looks realy delicious, cool creation

LG
Michaela
Monika/Buzsy said…
Another darling card Alice. Love the cluster of elements.
Awesome card! Love the splatters!!!

Popular Posts