Saturday, April 17, 2010

RAIN


I got to play with Wilna Furstenberg's new digital kit - RAIN this week and I just adore this kit! All elements on the card are from Wilna's gorgeous kit except for the twines and machine stitching. I stamped the "let love grow" sentiment on the green tag before I printed it out. I inked the edges of the green tag with some Chamomile tea dye ink from Papertrey Ink.

I also based my card on the sketch provided for Moxie Fab World's Get Sketchy! challenge. Here is the sketch:

That's all I have for today. I am meeting two of my blog friends today at a local rubber stamp convention (just a small one) and I am sooooo excited! =)

Hope your weekend is off to a awesome start!


Thanks for stopping by!


ingredients used:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Neenah Classic Solar White
digital kit: RAIN by Wilna Furstenberg at Two Peas In A Bucket
ink: Papertrey Ink
twines: Michaels, Papertrey Ink
other: Machine stitching

29 comments:

Kim Piggott said...

Wow!
Alice this is fabulous!
hugs
kim x

Monika Reeck said...

Alice this is really creative....a super B card...hugs, Monika

donna mikasa said...

Such an awesome sketch, Alice! Love the soft colors, too! Have a great time at the convention! So excited for you!! Hope you find tons of new stuff!!

Laura O'Donnell said...

oh wow, I wish I had signed up for this kit so I could CASE your card!

Lin said...

Having an herb garden, I LOVE your card! Very cute! Have fun today at the convention!

Dotty Jo said...

How beautiful Alice, love how you used the kit... just lovely! Jo x

BabyBokChoy said...

Have fun Alice,hope to meet you one of those days!

Kathy Martin said...

This is FANTASTIC! I really LOVE this! :)

Nancy said...

Such a FUN card, Alice, and great use of this kit!

CinnamonSally said...

Such a sweet card Alice, love how you have used this kit, love the addition of the twine.

AnitaRex said...

Lucky you Alice to meet some blog friends! Hope you have a lot of fun! Love this card! Totally looks like outdoor store!

~amy~ said...

such a fun card alice...have fun today..I love meeting up with bloggie friends!

Tiffany said...

Very cute! Love that sentiment!

Amy said...

Beautiful card Alice, I really love how you added the twine to the images... it's the perfect touch! :)

Jane said...

LOVE it! So SWEET!

Suzanne C said...

Wonderful images and lovely design! Love the hanging lavendar!

Virginia L. said...

CUTE design!!! Love this little card, Alice!

Rach said...

What a wonderful card Alice, gorgeous.xx

Courtney Baker said...

CUTE!

Tasha said...

This is adorable, its super fun and creative
love tasha xx

Jill said...

I love how you used this kit! What vision and creativity you have!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

I love your digi cards Alice! And I love rain! hee hee

Gosh, I hope we get to meet at a craft show some day. Wouldn't that be great?

Hugs,
Lisa

Vanessa said...

This is super, Alice! Just saw the picture of you, Mayle and Kelly on flickr - I'd love to meet some blogworld friendy, too!

Deirdre said...

Alice, I love your card..... enjoy your day.

Diana said...

"Let love grow"! What a great Monday message. AWESOME!

marianagrigsby said...

I love your card and message!!! So pretty!

marianagrigsby said...

I love your card and message!!! So pretty!

Amy Heller said...

Look at this clever little gem! I LOVE it Alice!

Cath said...

Hey Alice! Thanks for entering the Get Sketchy Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive