April Krafty Peeks Day 1

Hi ya, all! It's preview time over at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and we are showcasing a new trinkets set today!


The new trinkets set is called BFF Trinkets and it's the perfect set for making friendship cards!


I paired the beautiful trinket with the sweet Talullahbelle for my card. She is stamped on PTI's Rustic White cardstock, colored with Copic markers then trimmed to size. Some Diamond Stickles was added to her wings for a little sparkle.


The patterned paper is from Pink Lemonade 6x6 Petite Paper Pack by Lawn Fawn.


Have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!



supplies:
cardstock: (Rustic White, kraft) Papertrey Ink
rubber stamps: Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps
patterned paper: Lawn Fawn
dye inks: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko, (Raspberry Fizz) Papertrey Ink
accents: (pink, yellow enamel dots) My Mind's Eye, (Diamond Stickles) Ranger Industries
dies: (circle) Spellbinders, (lace border) Papertrey Ink
tools: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft, (Corner Chomper) We R Memory Keepers
other: (foam tape) 3M
Copics used:
skin: E13, E11, E01, E00, E0000, R20
hair: E09, YR09, YR07, YR04, YR02
wings: YG25, YG23, YG21, Y08, Y06, Y000
dress: RV29, RV25, RV23, RV21
card size: 4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Cindi said…
Beautiful card! I love your coloring and the trinket is the perfect touch.
Jessie said…
fantastic card! love your colouring and how simple you kept all the embellishments
Sabrina said…
Such a cute card!
Julie C. said…
Lovely card! Love the trinkets particularlly it's in pink!!
Amy Johnson said…
How sweet and adorable!
Unknown said…
So pretty :) Love the blue glow around the fairy!
Gail said…
Great card!
I just love Talullahbelles hair!
NinaN said…
Beautiful! These trinkets are going to be the perfect addition to so many cards!
Heather said…
So pretty. This trinket set adds just the perfect sentiment to this card. Her sparkly wings are beautiful.
Debora said…
Awesome card as usual Alice!I just adore your unique style!Love the colors.Talullahbelle is one of my fav fairies in my stash,even though I've yet to use her. I've hummed and hawed about getting any enamel dots but they way you used them here makes me think I for sure will get some. I love the new BFF trinkets too!Hugs!
Shelly said…
This is such a fun card! Your coloring always amazes me! So sweet! :)
Hanneke said…
What a great card! I love the image, the floral DP and that trinket! Hugs, Hanneke
Danni said…
She always makes me smile! Pretty card and I love the extra sparkle!
scrapn_momof2 said…
Such a fun and pretty card Alice!
Nat said…
I love Kraftin Kimmie, such a fab card!! :)
so sweet alice! i love this fairy and the border at the bottom is perfect :)
Elena V. said…
wow! It's so cute!
BabyBokChoy said…
What an adorable fairy! Cute.
Sandy said…
Fly me to the moon - so cute and pretty!
Sandy
yyam said…
Ooooh....sooooo pretty! Love the little bits of embellishments!

Popular Posts