Tree Friends

Hi ya, all! It's Day 1 of Mama Elephant stamp highlight and we are sharing projects made using the lovely Tree Friends set today.


Once again, I tried to think of a different way to use the tree image in this set. This time I created bushes or decorative elements using the tree top.


I also played with the sentiment and the tire swing image. I figured if it's a day for swinging, it must be a great day, right? =) A piece of Japanese washi tape and enamel dots on the side helped finishing the design.

That's all for now. Don't forget to find out what the other design team members created using this set. Here are the links:
Have fun and hope you have a great day! =)

Thanks for stopping by!



supplies:
cardstock: (Rustic White) Papertrey Ink
clear stamps: Mama Elephant
dye inks: (Butter Bar, Navy) Hero Arts
accents: (yellow, blue enamel dots) My Mind's Eye
sticker: (yellow floral Japanese washi tape) MARK'S
other: (foam tape) 3M
card size: 4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Larissa Heskett said…
LOVE the FUN Design!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)
donna mikasa said…
Fun, fun, fun! I know my stamps are on their way and I can't wait to ink them up! LOVE how you turned the tree into bushes!
Lea L. said…
This is so pretty! I love how you used just part of the tree top to make that beautiful scalloped corner!
Deborah said…
Love what you did with the tree. Beautiful card!!!
Sue said…
Such a beautifully designed card. I love the way you have used the image and gorgeous colours.
Sue xx
scrapn_momof2 said…
Very beautifully designed Alice!!
Virginia L. said…
FABULOUS card, Alice! I love that tire swing and how you composed the cute scene!
rcwidow (Linda) said…
Love this CAS design Alice!
I LOOOOOOOVE that mustard ink---BEAUTIFUL pop of teal!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about this card:)
yyam said…
Very clever stamping. Gonna have to steal this idea from you. Such a lovely card Alice. You are a whiz in card composition!
Shirley N said…
Beautiful and fun. I love what you do with washi tape Alice!
~ Jo ~ said…
Such a cute card, love how you thought outside the box to use the tree top. Great color scheme too!

Hugs,
Jo
xox
Taheerah said…
A *perfect* card Alice! Love the tree images stamped off the edge, such a clever detail to have the tyre swing hanging off the sentiment, and your choice of washi tape is perfect!!
Sandy said…
Hey Alice! Tree friends - I could not help but laugh. I need a few tree friends!! Super card Sugar!
Sandy
JJ Bolton said…
I'm totally in love with the way you hung that tire swing from your sentiment! Love it Alice!!!
BabyBokChoy said…
Such a lovely design and the colors are so cool!

Popular Posts