Watercolor Wonder & Happy Every Day

Hi ya, all! I am extremely excited to be one of the Stamping Royalty Honorable Mentions. While I know that I am far from being crowned, this is a huge boost of confidence in me. Thanks so much to all at Paper Crafts magazine that have chosen my card! =) Here is my card in the Birthday category.


I am definitely loving the combination of grey, pink and gold. =)


The brush strokes are from Papertrey Ink's Watercolor Wonder set and the sentiment is from Happy Every Day set by Simon Says Stamp.

Now let's talk about the fun part. =) One of the five Stamping Royalty Honorable Mentions will receive the same $750 prize package that was rewarded to the 15 winners and YOU get to determine which one wins! You can see all five cards from this year's Stamping Royalty Honorable Mentions and vote here! Voting will end at Noon (MDT) on Thursday, May 2nd. You are allowed to cast one vote per day! Thank you in advance if you voted or will vote for me, but please never feel bad about not liking my card. I am a believer of the best should win and I know that I am competing with a group of amazing ladies. =)

That's all for now. Hope you have a happy day!

Thanks for stopping by!



supplies:
cardstock: (white) Papertrey Ink
clear stamps: (brush strokes) Papertrey Ink, (sentiment) Simon Says Stamp
dye ink: (Hibiscus Burst) Papertrey Ink, (Soft Granite) Hero Arts
accents: (gold glitter embossing folder) American Crafts, (gold sequins) Ellen Hutson
card size: 4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

donna mikasa said…
Congrats, Alice! Soooo happy for you and your amazing card! Hope to see you wearing a tiara! :)
~amy~ said…
This is amazing! Love it!
Nat said…
congrats Alice, beautiful color combo and design!! :)
Danni said…
So well deserved!! This is one amazing card!!
Unknown said…
A BIG congrats to you, Alice!! I love your style and definitely think you're among the best card makers out there!
Virginia L. said…
You are a Stamping Royalty already, Alice. The tiara will just make it official! Your card is amazing and I hope everyone sees that it is a beauty as much as I do.
Deirdre said…
Beautiful creation - just voted for you. Hope you are "crowned"!. Hugs, Deirdre
Bonnie said…
How exciting for you! I hope you win!
Petti said…
Big congrats to you! Your cards are gorgeous!
Courtney K said…
Congrats!! I love your card and I voted for you :)
yyam said…
This is really cool. I love the colour combo.

P/s: I'll head over to vote for you!
Shirley N said…
Congrats Alice, you got my vote. I love your card!

Popular Posts