birthday wishes

Happy Weekend, my friends! Here is a card that I made for the Square Sketch Challenge in the Moxie Fab world.



I have had these Prima flowers for ages. I got them back in my scrapbooking days and rarely used them. When I saw the big flower on the sketch, I thought it's time to get them out. =)


This card is really quick and easy to make, gotta like that! =) The sentiment is from the Up, Up & Away set by Papertrey Ink.





That's all for today. Hope you have a fabulous weekend!




supplies:
cardstock: (aqua mist) Papertrey Ink
stamp: Papertery Ink
ink: Ranger Jet Black Archival Ink
paper flowers: Prima
buttons: Papertrey Ink
white gel pen: Uni-ball Signo
card size: 4 1/4" x 4 1/4"

Comments

Helle said…
This card is so cute! Love the color-combo and the big flowers!
Karen B. said…
Now this is a fantastic take on a sketch if I ever saw one. Beautiful!
farmhouse-story said…
love this cas design, alice! esp. like the flower edges cut off the 2 sides! great sketch card:)
Anonymous said…
This card sertainly has the "wow-factor"!!!!!!!!!!
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja
Courtney K said…
love the fun colors Alice!
Stamping Cafe said…
Simply gorgeous, Alice! So eye catching, love it!! Have a happy weekend, my friend! Lots of hugs!
BabyBokChoy said…
I Luuuuurve the flowers on this one!!!
Hey Alice! Thanks for linking this up to the Square Sketch Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Popular Posts