Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge #61

Hello! It's time for a card for this week's Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge. Here is this week's challenge:


We can also combine this challenge with Card Patterns #133 since Sparkle Creations is the sponsor for the this week's challenge. Here is the CP sketch:


Here is my card:


My card wasn't inspired by a song, but I followed the sketch. =)


I used the beautiful Fall Charlotte for my card. She is stamped on PTI's Stamper's Select White cardstock, colored with Copic markers then cut and embossed using a Standard Circles Large die.


The patterned paper is from the Vanity Fair 6x6 Designer Paper Pad by My Mind's Eye and the sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

That's all I have. Please go and check out what the other design team members came up with for this challenge and find out all the details for the challenge here. Hope you can join us this week! =)






Have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!




supplies:
cardstock: (kraft card base, white) Papertrey Ink
stamps: (Fall Charlotte) Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, (sentiment) Papertery Ink
patterned paper: My Mind's Eye
inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Espresso ColorBox Pigment
paper doily: Wilton
pearls: Recollections
border punch: Martha Stewart Craft
Copics used:
skin: E11, E00, E000, R20
hair: E29, E27, E25, E23, E53
shirt: RV66, RV63, E39
skirt: BG18, BG15, BG13, BG11
hat: RV66, RV63, BG18, BG15, BG13, BG11
boots: E29, E27, E25, E23, C9, C7
pumpkins: YR07, YR04, YR02, YG97, YG95, YG91, E21, E51, E50, E43, E42, E41, E40
leaves: YG95, E08, R08, R05, R02
ground: E59, E39, E35, E33, E31, E30
card size: 5" x 5"

Comments

Maria Therese said…
Gorgeous card and I really love those papers ♥♥
Helle said…
the card is so pretty! love the colors!
yyam said…
Oh boy! This is gorgeous! :)

Love everything about this Alice....the mix of papers and all the colors! :)
WOW this card is pretty!!
I love how neat it is,and the image and colours are beautiful.
Love it!
Mel. xx
farmhouse-story said…
love the pumpkins and vines--so sweet, alice!
Karen B. said…
What a great image, and your trio of background panel papers is fantastic!
~amy~ said…
such fabulous colors!
Kelly Booth said…
Soooooo Pretty!!! Love your cards Alice...Always just Perfect my friend!! xoxoxo...
Dotty Jo said…
Gorgeous card Alice - love the placement of that doily! Jo x
Unknown said…
Wow! This is totally gorgeous, Alice!
Danni said…
Gorgeous is an understatement!! Truly {heart} this card!! Wow!
Anonymous said…
Oh wow.....stunning card! Love LOVE the color combo!!!!!!
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja
BabyBokChoy said…
What a beautiful card. Love the 3-panel look and of course the coloring :)
Kathy said…
Oh my oh my sista ...you make me drool with your coloring and yummy layering. I hope you are doing great. Hugs,Kathy
Amy Johnson said…
Such a pretty card! Love the doily and those papers!
Tyggereye said…
Love this Alice. Gorgeous!

Popular Posts