Cinderella

Happy Friday, all! Here is a card that I made using an image from the Princess For 1 Day Collection by Whiff of Joy Stamps.


I used Cinderella for my card. She is lovely and super fun to color. I don't love how her dress turned out, but it will have to do for now. =)


Cinderella is stamped on PTI's Stamper's Select White cardstock, colored with Copic markers then cut and embossed using a Labels Ten die. The sentiment piece is cut and embossed using a Labels Nine die.


The inside of the card is finished to (kind of) match the front of the card. The glass shoe image is from the Princess Accessaries set and is stamped with Pinkolicious (gotta love that name!) ColorBox Archival Dye ink that I picked up at my local M's.


The patterned paper is from the Victoria Garden collection by Echo Park and the sentiment is from the Princess Rosebud set.

That's it for now. Have a happy day, my friends! =)





Thanks for stopping by!




supplies:
cardstock: (kraft card base, white) Papertrey Ink
stamps: Whiff of Joy Stamps
patterned paper: Echo Park
inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Jet Black Archival, Color Box Pinkolicious Archival
seam binding: Lawrence Schiff Silk Mills, Inc.
paper doily: Wilton
border punch: Martha Stewart Craft
dies: Spellbinders
die-cut machine: Cuttlebug by Provo Craft
other: sewing machine, thread, foam tape, foam squares, mulberry paper flower
Copics used:
skin: E11, E01, E00, E000, R20
hair: E49, E47, E44, E43
dress: R35, R32, R30, R00
fan: Y19, Y15, Y13
crown: Y26, Y21, Y11, R35, R32, BG32, BG11
card size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Susie said…
Precious card. Your shading on the dress is awesome.
farmhouse-story said…
oh, i think her dress is shaded beautifully! such a pretty card, alice! have a great weekend!
Karen B. said…
Your card is BEAUTIFUL!
Elizabeth Allan said…
Happy Friday Alice! I agree with Lynn. I think her dress is regal!
Anita Rex said…
What a lovely Cinderella! I love how you colored her and the inside of the card too Alice!
Tiffany Ervin said…
Super sweet! That is one stunning princess gown! Love the twinkling shoes on the inside of your card!
Julie C. said…
This card is just so beautiful! Love the image.
alexandra s.m. said…
This makes me smile!
precious Alice!!
TFS
Ida said…
Wonderfully sweet and charming. Love the inside too.
Stamping Cafe said…
Aw... this is so pretty and dreamy, Alice! Love everything about this! I wish I can have more time practicing my coloring skill, so I can some day color like you... probably not going to happen! :) Love ya, sista!!
donna mikasa said…
Wow! Any little girl would love this Princess card! It's so girly and sweet, and your coloring is just so fab! A work of art, Alice!
Ruth S said…
Beautiful! Your colouring is delicious, and pinkolicious ;)
Rx
yyam said…
Such a magical card Alice! So gorgeous! :)

Popular Posts