Soaking Up the Joy

Hello, my friends! I am sharing a card made using a lovely image from Mo's Digital Pencil with you today.


I am trying to use up some of the summery images in my collection first before summer ends and this is one of my favorites. =)


The image is called Soaking Up The Joy. It's printed on PTI's Stamper's Select White cardstock cut and embossed using a Standard Circles Large die then colored with Copic markers. The sentiment piece and the patterned paper circles are cut using smaller dies from the same die set.


The patterned paper is from the Blink of an Eye Six By Six Pad by My Mind's Eye and the sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

That's all I have. For more inspiration using images from Mo's Digital Pencil, please visit Mo's Dream Team Blog.





Have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!




supplies:
cardstock: (kraft card base, white) Papertrey Ink
digital stamp: Mo's Digital Pencil
stamp: (sentiment) Papertrey Ink
patterned paper: My Mind's Eye
ink: Ranger Jet Black Archival Ink
buttons: Papertrey Ink
corner rounder: We R Memory Keepers
dies: Spellbinders
die-cut machine: Cuttlebug by Provo Craft
other: sewing machine, thread, foam tape, foam squares
Copics used:
skin: E13, E11, E01, E00, E000, R20
hair: E59, E08, R08, R05, R02
top: B12, B00, B000
skirt: YR24, YR23, YR31
shoes: E08, E07, E04
doll: E17, E15, E13, R22, E08, R08, R05, E35, YR24, YR23, YR31, Y26, Y21
butterfly: E35, E33, R05, R02, YR23, YR31
daisies: Y38, Y35, YG17, YG03, YG01, W1, W00, 0, V04, V12, V000, BV02, BV00, BV000, YR18, YR15, YR12
grass: YG67, YG17, YG03 ,YG01, YG0000
card size: 5" x 5"

Comments

Maria Therese said…
Oh this is so pretty! Love the rounded corners and papers and coloring so beautiful ♥♥
Have a wonderful day ♥♥
Anonymous said…
Oh wow, the coloring........ you did a very good job!!!!!!!
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja
Tinchen said…
Sehr schöne Karte,das Motiv allerliebst und toll coloriert.


LG Tinchen
Susie said…
Very sweet and adorable. Love the bright colors and wonderful coloring.
yyam said…
This is so pretty! I love the bright colors! So wonderfully colored! :)
Merry said…
Beautiful...the image looks so good on that circle.
itsallrosi said…
you do such a great job coloring these wonderful images. she is adorable!
donna mikasa said…
Ah, I remember this image! I can see why it's one of your faves. Beautiful coloring, as always!
Helle said…
this card is so cute!! such a lovely summer feel!
What a wonderful card Alice.
I love the image,and your colouring is superb!!
The grass looks fab.
Love it.
Mel. xxx
~amy~ said…
oh my goodness.....soooooo sweet!
BabyBokChoy said…
If anyone can color joy, it would be you!!! lovely!
Jodi Collins said…
How GORGEOUS! This is SO beautiful and HAPPY Alice!!!
Jeni said…
This image always makes me smile! Your coloring is stunning Alice, she really comes to life. Gorgeous card ~jeni :)
Elizabeth Allan said…
Happy Friday Alice! Thanks for a bit more of "summer".... Your grass coloring is amazing. It is so perfect it looks like you used an airbrush!
Karen B. said…
super super cute, i love all that green~
Kelly Booth said…
I LOVE when you do Mo's the Best...you really make them come to life and they ALWAYS make me SMILE!!! I soooooooo need to call you!! Think I Will!!! Hugs.....
Stamping Cafe said…
Aw... this is the sweetest card ever, Alice!! Love your rocking coloring, the grass looks amazing!! Have a beautiful weekend, lots of hugs!!
Virginia L. said…
I would have nevr thought of using green in this! How amazing!
Ruth S said…
Lovely! The green makes it so fresh!
Rx

Popular Posts