August Krafty Peeks Day 2

This is my second post of the day. Please click here or scroll down to see my post for Mo's Digital Pencil Monthly Blog Hop. Thanks! =)

Hello, all! It's Krafty Peeks Day 2 and we are sharing projects made using Cheryl Alger's lovely Halloween Lulu set.


You may have guessed that this month's release is mostly Halloween themed and you will like those cute images! =) There are three images and four coordinating sentiment in this set for all your fun Halloween projects!


Witch Lulu is stamped on PTI's Stamper's Select White cardstock, colored with Copic markers then cut and embossed using a Labels 18 die. The sentiment piece is cut and embossed using a Standard Circles Large die.


The patterned paper is from Mischievous 6x6 Designer Paper Pad by My Mind's Eye and the sentiment is from the new Halloween Trinkets set.

That's all I have for now. Don't forget to check out what the other Krafty Girls and Krafty Guests came up with using this lovely set following the links below.

Have fun and good luck! =)



Thanks for stoping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (white, kraft) Papertrey Ink
rubber stamp: Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps
patterned paper: My Mind's Eye
dye ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko, (Orange Zest, Plum Pudding) Papertrey Ink
accent: (paper doily)
dies: (labels, circle) Spellbinders
tools: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft, (sewing machine)
other: (foam tape) 3M, (foam squares) Recollections
Copics used:
skin: E13, E11, E01, E00, E000, R20
hair: BV08, V17, V15, V04
outfit: C9, C7, C5, C3, E19, YR18, YR16, YR15, Y19, Y15, Y13, BV08, V17, V15, V04
broomstick: E59, E57, E55, E37, E35, E33, E31
card size: 4" x 5 1/2'

Comments

Anonymous said…
Awwwww.....she's so sweet! Dig that sentiment and bg paper!
Beate said…
Oh....she is so sweet. Darling card and of course, beautiful coloring.
Sorry I haven't been here for a while.
Hugs and smiles
Cindi said…
This is so cute! Love your coloring and the papers are great!
~amy~ said…
sooo cute Alice! I love her hair!
Lou said…
This is just gorgeous too,your colouring is amazing and love the papers/ design :)
hugs Lou.xx
Oh soooo beautiful...love all elements on this card, and of course your amazing colouring too !! Thanks for sharing.
I'm loving the purple hair! So cute.
KimCreate said…
awwh, sweet! Love her purple hair!!!
KIm
Wilfreda said…
Really cute card. I love the layout and her purple hair :o)
love the paper! gonnna have to get it! Too cute! This new set is wonderful!!!
Sue said…
Fabulous card, I love the image and your colouring is wonderful

Sue
Marilyn said…
Cute, cute, cute and I love how you've used the Trinket.
Anonymous said…
These stamps are just adorable...love your card. Thanks for sharing.
blundquist@wavecable.com
wendy said…
fun card! love these Halloween Lulu's great purple hair too!
Whimcees said…
Hello!

Your coloring of LuLu is wonderful! I love your layout and the papers you used! Cheryl's images are so cute! Wishing you a happy day!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane
jennabelle said…
Delightful card...the purple hair is so fun! Her back drop is perfect and really makes the stamp "pop"!
Heidi Brawley said…
AWE this is Sooo darn cute!!! Love the use of the Trinket stamp on here too along with the Oh So Cute Lulu!!
Jane said…
Love this Alice, love sassy Cheryls work. xxx
Unknown said…
it is so darn cute!!!
jan farnworth said…
love the doily behind her to cute.
Shari said…
Alice, oh my gosh your card is so cute! Love the papers you chose and love the purple hair!

Hugs;
Shari
k.oconnor1302 said…
Love it! Love the purple hair!! Want these stamps!
Kim Swenson said…
She is too cute for words! Great card!
Wow, this is supercute, love it.

Hugs Heike
Linda Palmer said…
She is so cute, such a darling card. Love your beautiful coloring and also love the trinkets.
Rose said…
spooky cute!!! :)
Tracey said…
So sweet! Love this card!
Rosie Gustafson said…
Vry cute card. Love the way you colored her up.
Mary-Anne V said…
cute card ....love how lulu's hair is purple.
Anonymous said…
Such a sweet card, I love it!
Christy said…
I am loving witch Lulu, cannot wait to get this stamp set, too cute!
Unknown said…
I love her too.. These are the cutest stamps!!! LOVE her purple hair.. when I saw her I though.. black and purple .. definitely.. and then I saw her purple hair.. Just great!!
Patty Sue 2 said…
I am not sure if my comment posted or not...so here I go again. I love how you colored her. Your blog is wonderful!
Alaine said…
The look on her face just makes me giggle. Cute coloring.
This is one cute card Alice! I love her purple hair... fab colouring and I just love the layout :)
Amanda R said…
This is adorable Alice, love the doily and the papers are great!
Pajalu said…
Cute Halloween card Alice. Makes me wish we celebrated Halloween here in Australia xoxoxo
Kelly Booth said…
Haaa... Such an Adorable Expression on that little Witch...LOVE this Card!!
Kris said…
Cute, Cute CUTE! That's all I can say...
Sandy Smith said…
Alice Iam so in Love with Lulu with purple hair!
Penny said…
Oh, she so makes me smile! Love the purple hair! :^) Great papers and design! :^)
Hugs,
Penny
Karen B. said…
This is adorable, great colors for a halloween card.

Popular Posts