Going Up

Hi ya, all! Hope you are having a lovely weekend! =) Here is a card that I made using an adorable image from Mo's Digital Pencil.


This has to make you smile, no? =) I want a big balloon that will pick me up like that, too!


This image is called Going Up (see the boy version here) and it's printed on Papertrey Ink's Stamper's Select White cardstock, colored with Copic markers then trimmed to size. I took the advantage of the image and have the balloon floating out of frame.


The bits of patterned paper strips are from On The Sunny Side 6x6 Designer Paper Pad by My Mind's Eye and the sentiment is from Heyday set by Hero Arts/Studio Calico.

That's it for now. For more inspiration using images from Mo's Digital Pencil, please visit Mo's Dream Team Blog. =)


Have a happy day and thanks for stopping by!

supplies:
cardstock: (white, Aqua Mist) Papertrey Ink
digital stamp: Mo's Digital Pencil
clear stamp: (sentiment) Hero Arts/Studio Calico
patterned paper: My Mind's Eye
dye ink: (Smokey Shadow) Papertrey Ink
accent: (yellow button) Papertrey Ink
tool: (sewing machine)
other: (foam squares) Recollections
Copics used:
skin: E11, E01, E00, E000, R20
hair: E29, E27, E25, E23
dress: B02, B01, B00, B000, Y13, Y11, R14, R02
socks & shoes: B00, B000, B0000, R14, R02
sock monkey: R17, E49, E47, E44, E50
balloons: R37, R17, R14, R12
card size: 4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Mary J said…
Soooo sweet Alice!
Hanneke said…
Love it! I want a balloon like that too :p. Great image and love the CAS style of this card and the cute embellishments around the sentiment. Hugs, Hanneke
Dotty Jo said…
How wonderful! I've got a real 'thing' for images like this and love how you left this one CAS - gorgeous, Jo x
Sue said…
This is gorgeous Alice, I love the image and the way you have coloured the balloon looks wonderful

Sue
Too cute Alice! I love the big balloon....gorgeous colouring :)
~amy~ said…
What a neat card...love how you did the clipping/cutting!
Karen B. said…
Another super sweet creation! I've been meaning to ask, what kind of printer do you use? Mine has broken and am in need of a new one, I just love the way your images look!
Unknown said…
I love how the balloon goes out of the frame and I like all the white space so we can really enjoy the beautifully coloured image :)
Kelly Booth said…
Such an adorable image and that Ballon is just about as perfect as it gets!! xoxoxo
BabyBokChoy said…
I wish I could color a balloon like that, that would be all i dream of in the coloring achievement area :)
Jayne A said…
Fantastic card.

Hugs
Jayne
Julie said…
This is fabulous Alice!! Such a gorgeously designed card! Hugs, Juliexx
Nancy said…
Yes, definitely made me smile, Alice! Thank you!...Nancy :o)
Amy Johnson said…
This is so cute! Love how you cut around the balloon!
donna mikasa said…
LOVE this image! Too cute with that little sock monkey! Off to Mo's--thanks for enabling!
Rose said…
super fun and cute!!! i want a big balloon too :) lol
Sandy Smith said…
Adorable! Love the whimsy :)
Plastic card said…
Wonderful card! and you just sketched the meaning of dreaming big.
Kathy Martin said…
Cute! Amazing design! Love the way the top part of the white card stock is cut off!
Beate said…
I love how she floats off the white paper. Adorable image, beautiful coloring and card.
Hugs and smiles
Elizabeth Allan said…
Love the extension of the balloon beyond the edge of the white mat!! Adorable and sweet!
Vivi Casale said…
this is super cute!!!
xx
Sandy said…
Really cute - up, up and away!!!!
Sandy
Helle said…
So sweet! Love the color combo.

Popular Posts