We are Family!

Hello, all! Here is a card that I made for Whiff of Joy Stamps' We are Family release a few months ago, but I never got the chance to post it here.


Isn't this a sweet family scene? It makes me smile and reminds me of my brother's family, I miss their three adorable girls! =)


This image is called We are Family! and it's stamped on Papertrey Ink's Stamper's Select White cardstock, colored with Copic markers then trimmed to size.


The patterned paper is from Paper Heart 6x6 paper pad by Crate Paper and the sentiment is from an old but versatile Hero Arts set.

Before I go, one of the winners of this month's Mo's Digital Pencil Monthly Blog Hop was chosen from my blog and it's Sara from A Scrappy Student! Congratulations, Sara! Please contact Mina (you can find her email address on her sidebar) to claim your prize. =)

That's all for now. Have a happy day, my friends! =)


Thanks for stopping by!

supplies:
cardstock: (white, kraft) Papertrey Ink
rubber stamp: (We are Family!) Whiff of Joy Stamps
clear stamp: (sentiment) Hero Arts.
patterned paper: Crate Paper
dye ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
archival ink: (Jet Black) Ranger Industries
other: (foam squares) Recollections
Copics used:
Henry & Jr. : E17, E15, E13, E11, E01, E02, E00, E000, W7, W5, R22, RV42
Mama Henry, girls & baby: E35, E33, E31, E30, R22, RV42, E02, E01, E00, E000, W7, W5
accessaries: R24, R22, RV42, YR02, YR00, YR000, C1, C00, 0, BG13, BG11, BG10
ground: E59, E37, E35, E33, E31, E30, E0000, 0
card size: 4 7/8" x 4"

Comments

Pajalu said…
Gorgeous card & super cute image. I bet you had loads of fun colouring this in xoxoxo
Nancy said…
That really is a sweet image, and you've colored it so beautifully, Alice! I really like the sentiment you used with it too!...Nancy :o)
Carla S. said…
This is so cute, Alice! Fantastic coloring of the sweet image!
Ali said…
Gorgeous I love how you 'do' your cards the shading and everything iykwim.
Vivi Casale said…
awwww this is so cute!!! love it!!
BabyBokChoy said…
This is absolutely the most precious image ever, totally cute!
mgoll88 said…
Thata a very lovely card creation, looks wonderfull!

LG
Michaela
Kathy Martin said…
Creative sentiment! Love the way it overlaps the pennant!
Beate said…
That's a lot of mice. LOL Darling coloring and card.
Hugs and grins
~ Jo ~ said…
awwww... sooo cute Alice! I love the mice!

Hugs,
Jo
What a sweet & cute card, Alice.

Popular Posts