August Krafty Peeks Day 3

This is my third post of the day. Please click here to see my post for Whiff of Joy August Blog Hop and click here to see my post for this week's release over at A Day For Daisies. Or you can scroll down to see all three of my posts. Thanks! =)

Hi ya, all! It's preview Day 3 over at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and we are showcasing adorable images from Emilie Goulet's new Too Cute To Spook 1 and Too Cute To Spook 2 sets.


These lovely new sets each includes three images and a few coordinating sentiments. And those Halloween images are just too cute! =)


The lion trick or treat boy is from Too Cute To Spook 1 set and he is stamped on Papertrey Ink's Stamper's Select White cardstock, colored with Copic markers then trimmed to size.


The patterned paper is from On The Sunny Side 6x6 Designer Paper Pad by My Mind's Eye. A few pieces of fun Japanese washi tapes and buttons helped adding some interest to the simple design. The sentiment comes with the Too Cute To Spook 1 set.



Have a happy day and thanks for stopping by!

supplies:
cardstock: (white, kraft) Papertrey Ink
rubber stamp: Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps
patterned paper: My Mind's Eye
dye ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
accents: (yellow, orange buttons) Papertrey Ink
stickers: (orange, yellow patch, green, purple, silver patch washi tapes) mt Kamoi Kakoshi
tool: (sewing machine)
other: (foam tape) 3M
Copics used:
skin: E13, E11, E01, E00, E000, R22, R20
hair: C9, C7, C5, C3
costume: E37, E35, Y17, Y15, Y13, C9, C7, C5, E02, E000, R37, R17, R14
sack: E09, E17, E15, E14
candies: Y15, Y13, BG13, BG11, R17, R14, R12, YG03, YG01, E27, E25, E23, BG18, BG15, BG13
card size: 4"x 5"

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love the washi tape & buttons x
k.oconnor1302 said…
Love how simple u made this!
Kibbi said…
Great coloring!
wow...sooo cute ! Love the colouring and the layout...thanks for sharing.
Tracey said…
So fabulous and your colouring is just amazing!!
Unknown said…
this one rocks, I love the simplicity, but it does say wow!
Amy Johnson said…
Awwww, so cute! Love that image!
Wilfreda said…
Such a cute CAS card.
Jenn Joncas said…
I really like the simplicity of your card!! It makes the image the main focus!!
Sharon Caudle said…
I know I say it every time I visit, but I can't help it...I LOVE your cards! Your coloring is stunning!!
hugs, Sharon
Marilyn said…
Cute, cute, cute! I am really liking today's inspiration from the DT!
I really love this image! kids get so excited with the amount of candy they get!
wendy said…
love your card, coloring is amazing and I love washi tape!
Unknown said…
wow adorable he is sooo cute!!
Kara Lynne said…
That image is so incredibly cute! What a fun little guy. I just got back and I'm leaving again, but boy am I missing out. I'm just gonna scroll through your blog to see what I missed - such a treat!
jennabelle said…
ROAR!!! for candy! SO lovin your coloring of the Lion costume! Great card!
Mary J said…
Oh Alice, that is so much fun! Just love this!
Karen B. said…
Oh, how cute! Great coloring, as always.
Unknown said…
OMGosh!! She is too cute!! I LOVE how you colored this!! Fantastic card!
Rose said…
too cute!!! love his happy face :)
Alice, this so adorably cute!! Fabby card!
Anonymous said…
:O Wow! Super cute and amazing job colouring such an adorable image :D
alexandra s.m. said…
Love it Alice!
Wonderful coloring as always ;-)
Elizabeth Allan said…
This card is all TREATS Alice!
Whimcees said…
Hello!

Perfection is all I can think when I look at this creation of yours! I love this image so much - it makes me laugh every time I see it - genius! Your coloring is so beautiful - I have to say again - perfection! Wishing you good things today!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane
Beate said…
Oh...that is adorable! I LOVE your coloring.
Hugs and smiles
Helle said…
Super cute!! Love the tape!

Popular Posts