Sunny Blooms

Happy Monday, my friends! =) Here is a card that I made for Purple Onion Designs using one of the cute images from Stacey Yacula's The Sweetest Day collection.


There is a 9 Year Anniversary Sale going on at Purple Onion Designs! Enter code SUM2012 at check out to receive 25% off on all stamps! The sale ends August 26th, so go and grab those fab stamps! =)


I used Sunny Blooms for my card. It's stamped on PTI's Rustic White card base then colored with Prismacolor colored pencils.


This is a rare very simple one layer card from me, hope you likey! =) The sentiment is from The Sweetest Day Sentiment Set.

That's all for now. Don't forget to check out the sale! Have a happy day, my friends! =)


Thanks for stopping by!

supplies:
cardstock: (Rustic White) Papertrey Ink
rubber stamp: Purple Onion Designs
dye ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
coloring medium: Prismacolor colored pencils
card size: 4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

donna mikasa said…
Fabulous CAS design! Love the colors you chose for the blooms--I've yet to color this stamp and I'm so inspired! Hope you have a great week!
So sweet! I love the image and the colouring effect is gorgeous as always :D
Amy Johnson said…
Such a sweet card. Love all the white space and how you did the earth.
this is so cute, love the image and the colors you used.
Elizabeth Allan said…
So fun to see your artistry with colored pencils Alice!
Chunyuan said…
awesome coloring. Always admiring your colored cards.
Karen B. said…
Please showcase more OLC! When you make them they are amazing!
yyam said…
So sweet! Love when your stamping and colouring is the main showcase. :)
Beate said…
I wish I could do CAS like you do. Beautiful!
Hugs and smiles
Rose said…
wow!! one layer perfection :)
Jane said…
Likey? Lovey!! x

Popular Posts