Cozy Reading

Hello, my friends! Hope you are having a lovely week so far. Here is a card that I made using an image released last month from Whiff of Joy Stamps.


Isn't this so cute? I think she could either be reading a book or a card from a friend. =)


The image is called Cozy Reading and it's stamped on Papertrey Ink's Stamper's Select White cardstock, colored with Copic markers then trimmed to size.


The patterned paper is from Ready Set Go 6x6 Paper Pad by American Crafts and the sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

That's all for now. Have a sweet day, my friends! =)


Thanks for stopping by!



supplies:
cardstock: (white, kraft) Papertrey Ink
rubber stamp: Whiff of Joy Stamps
patterned paper: American Crafts
dye ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko, (Dark Chocolate) Papertrey Ink
clear stamp: (sentiment) Papertrey Ink
fiber: (white crochet thread) DMC
accents: (red, yellow buttons) Papertrey Ink
stickers: (Japanese washi tapes) mt Kamoi Kakoshi
other: (foam squares) Recollections
Copics used:
skin: E13, E11, E01, E00, E000, R20
hair: E49, E47, E44, E43
jeans: B39, B37, B34, B32
top, socks: Y19, Y15, Y13
book: YR18, YR16, YR15, YR12, R27, R24, R22
chair: E59, E57, E55, E19, E08, R08, R05, R02
floor: E59, E37, E35, E33, E31, E30, E0000, 0
card size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Caroline said…
This is stunning your colouring is perfect. Caroline xxx
Elizabeth Allan said…
If I had to guess, this little girl is snuggling up with one of your handmade cards Alice!
Sue said…
Stunning card Alice. I love the sweet image and your beautiful colours. That's a lovely sentiment too

Sue
aww adorable! love the sentiment and you know I always sigh when I see your colouring :)
Pajalu said…
Alice this is so gorgeous. I love your colouring. Your style is amazing
Beate said…
Adorable image, create coloring and card. I love this layout, where you let the image do all the talking. :)
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs and smiles
Lin said…
So cute, Alice - she reminds me of our little granddaughter!
BabyBokChoy said…
I can't stop staring at the shadow that you colored, so so amazing! lol. Beautiful card!!!
Anonymous said…
Wonderful your colouring are perfekt. And maya is so cute. Perfekt
hugs Elfie
Karen B. said…
Beautiful rich colors!
yyam said…
What a cosy little scene! Brilliant colouring Alice!
Kathy Martin said…
Too cute! I love to read and make time for it daily! :)
Virginia L. said…
Love your coloring, Alice!! You showcased this image so fabulously! The shading is simply awesome!
Sandy said…
Nothing is better than cuddling up with a good book. Your card is adorable and your coloring outstanding!
Sandy
Kelly Booth said…
Dang...I don't think there is anyone in this whole world that colors as well as you do Sweet Girl!! xoxoxo
~ Jo ~ said…
Stunning coloring once again Alice. Beautiful work!

Hugs,
Jo
Shirley N said…
OMGosh, how'd I miss this fabulous card Alice! I love your CAS designs and this one is so amazing because of your gorgeous coloring. Wow, lovelovelove!!! Hope you had a fabulous Christmas Alice. Wishing you all the best in 2013. Happy New Year sweet friend! Hugs!

Popular Posts