Mama Elephant November Release Day!

This is my third post of the day. Please click here to see my post for Mo's Digital Pencil Monthly Blog Hop and click here to see my post for November Krafty Peeks Day 2. Or you can scroll down to see all three of my posts. Thanks! =)

Hello! It's release day over at Mama Elephant. All four new stamp sets will be available starting today at 9 PM EST. I have one more card to share. =)


I used the fun arrow stamp from the new On Target set for the background once again. Oh, the possibilities!!


The sentiment is from Good Times set.

That's all for today. Don't forget to go and grab those fab new stamps at Mama Elephant later today! =)


Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!



supplies:
cardstock: (white) Papertrey Ink
clear stamps: Mama Elephant
dye ink: (Harvest Gold, Aqua Mist, Hibiscus Burst, Lavender Moon) Papertrey Ink
card size: 4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Caroline said…
I love this Alice the colours are fabulous. Caroline xxx
T said…
Oooo...how differant and how beautiful! TFS!
T said…
Oooo...how differant and how beautiful! TFS!
I really like what you did with the feather tip in this card - very creative!
BabyBokChoy said…
another awesomely creative card and the sentiment is beyond hilarious!
Jane said…
Excellent sentiment! x
Rose said…
i am loving what you did to create the background!! :)
Virginia L. said…
Love your stamping, Alice! The colors are like CANDY :)
yyam said…
Oh wow! Beautiful stamping! Love the colours!
Sandy said…
your card has the perfect sentiment for me --- that's exactly the way I feel!!!!
sandy
Taheerah said…
This card is amazing!! I love it so much!!!

Popular Posts