Snowball Sam

Happy Friday, every one! =) It's release day over at A Day For Daisies and this week's release is called Snowball. Here is my card made using one of the new images.


I adore the big scarf that he is wearing. It looks so warm and cozy! =)


The image that I used is called Snowball Sam and he is printed on Papertrey Ink's Stamper's Select White cardstock, colored with Copic markers then trimmed to size. I added some Diamond Stickles to the snow on the ground.


The patterned paper is from Wonderland 6x6 Paper Pad by Studio Calico. I took the advantage of the design of the patterned paper to help me with the design of my card. The sentiment is from Merry Everything set included in Simon Says Stamp's December Card Kit of the Month.

That's all from me. Please go and see what the other design team members created using the images from this release here. You can find all the newly released images here! =)


Have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!



supplies:
cardstock: (white, kraft) Papertrey Ink
digital stamp: A Day For Daisies
clear stamp: Simon Says Stamp
patterned paper: Studio Calico
dye ink: (Smokey Shadow) Papertrey Ink
accents: (Diamond Stickles) Ranger Industries, (pearl) Recollections
dies: (pinking border, holly leaves) Papertrey Ink
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (foam squares) Recollections
Copics used:
Mr. Sam: E41, E40, 0, YR18, E57
scarf: R89, R59, R37, R27, R24
hat: BG49, BG45, BG53, C1, C00, 0
snow: B000, B0000, 0
card size: 4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Caroline said…
Alice this is gorgeous I love the snowman. Caroline xxx
itsallrosi said…
so cute!

this is how our snowmen come out. we can never stack 3 :)
~amy~ said…
He's so cute and jolly:)
Beate said…
Adorable image and card. LOVE your gorgeous folds you added to the scarf. Beautiful.
Have a great weekend!
Hugs and smiles
Susie said…
Great card. One of the cutest snowmen ever! I do love that scarf.
Sue said…
How fabulous! I love that snowman and the way you have coloured his scarf looks amazing

Hugs Sue
Carla S. said…
Fantastic card, Alice! I love that snowman and your coloring is just phenomenal!
Virginia L. said…
Such a whimsical card, Alice!! Love the pairing of colors and details!
Merry said…
Now that is a snowman....he looks so jolly. The colouring of the scarf is just amazing Alice.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karen B. said…
He's so pudgy and fun and perfectly colored. I hope you have an excellent week Alice!
BabyBokChoy said…
warm and cozy AND CHUBBBY, my favorite kind of snowman!!! :)
alexandra s.m. said…
Love your chubby snowman!
Have a fantastic w-e Alice!!
Rose said…
he is adorable!!! i also love his scarf :)
have a great weekend!!
Kathy Martin said…
I LOVE Sam! He's such a jolly snowman!
Kelly Booth said…
HOW CUUUUUUUUUUTE Love Love Love this Card Alice That Snowman Rocks!! xoxo
~ Jo ~ said…
so so cute!!! Love that scarf! Looks like he's nice and warm!

Hugs,
Jo

Popular Posts