November Krafty Peeks Day 4

Happy weekend! It's Day 4 of Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps' November preview and we are sharing projects made using Annie Rodrigue's new Travel Girls collection!


We are also combining today's preview with a new challenge over at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge Blog. The new challenge is a sketch challenge and I pretty much followed the sketch for the design of my card.


I used Miss Felina for my card. I think she is supposed to represent Mexico. =) She is stamped on Papertrey Ink's Stamper's Select White cardstock, colored with Copic markers then cut and embossed using a Petite Ovals Large die.


The patterned paper is from Dear Lizzy's 5th & Frolic 6x6 Paper Pad by American Crafts and the sentiment comes with Miss Felina.



Thanks for stopping by!



supplies:
cardstock: (white, kraft) Papertrey Ink
rubber stamp: Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps
patterned paper: American Crafts
dye inks: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko, (Smokey Shadow) Papertrey Ink
fiber: (white crochet thread) DMC
accent: (pink, yellow, aqua buttons) Papertrey Ink
dies: (oval) Spellbinders, (border) My Favorite Things
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft, (sewing machine)
other: (foam tape) 3M, (foam squares) Recollections
Copics used:
skin: E13, E11, E01, E00, E000, R20
hair: E49, E47, E44, E43
dress: Y08, Y13, Y11, R29, R27, R24, R22, BG18, BG15, BG13, BG11
ground: E59, E37, E35, E33, E31, E30, E0000, 0
card size: 4" x 5 1/4"

Comments

Pajalu said…
Alice this is gorgeous! I love looking at your cards & treasure the ones you gave me. Thanks for sharing
Very nice card...love the colours and your colouring...thanks for inspiring me !
Tracey said…
Gorgeous colouring as always Alice!! And such a pretty card!!
Anonymous said…
She's so pretty! Great layout and fabulous coloring!
Tonya said…
Your card is beautiful. It is so crisp and clean looking. Love it!
Caroline said…
Gorgeous card Alice the image is my favorite so far and is coloured so beautifully. The layout and colours used are fabulous. Caroline xxx
Sue said…
So gorgeous Alice. I love that sweet image and beautiful papers.


Sue
Shari said…
Alice this card is so pretty! I love the papers and colours you used!

Hugs;
Shari
FernandaWitch said…
Alice this is the cutest card of all the inspiration cards!
I just loved!! Thanks for sharing all the supplies U used!
Kisses!
Kaylee Snyder said…
Love the CAS look to this card. Those buttons are so cute too.
Dawn Louise said…
Hola, perfectly coloured and looks wonderful, w
Shanna Shands said…
Love the colors you chose for this card. I love how simple you kept it!
Karen B. said…
Fun card as usual, I love it!
Lydia said…
beautiful card - fab colouring xxx
Rose said…
outstanding coloring as always Alice :)
Alice this is so sweet! I always love the pretty muted colours that you achieve...such stunning work :)
Unknown said…
What an awesome job you did on this card. Thanks for sharing. i am a new follower
Unknown said…
Love all the details, great job!
Virginia L. said…
GREAT coloring with her cute cheeky expressions! Love it!

Popular Posts