Cup of Wishes

Hello, all! This is the last day of stamp highlight from Mama Elephant's November release and we are sharing projects made using Cup of Wishes.


I am in love with this beautiful sentiment that can easily be the focal point by itself. It comes with a few phrases that you can tuck in where the "wishes" is and fit the purpose of your cards/projects. Isn't that clever? =)


The background is stamped with a few of the images that are included in this set. Fun, no? =)

That's all from me. Don't forget to check out what the other design team members and guest designers created using this beautiful set here or you can follow the links below. Remember to leave comments along the way, one lucky winner will be chosen from all the blogs to receive this fun set!


Have fun hopping and thanks for stopping by!



supplies:
cardstock: (Rustic Cream, kraft) Papertrey Ink
clear stamps: Mama Elephant
dye inks: (Summer Sunrise, Lavender Moon, Aqua Mist, Hibiscus Burst, Simply Chartreuse, Harvest Gold, Dark Chocolate) Papertrey Ink
fiber: (cream grosgrain ribbon) Papertrey Ink, (cream embroidery floss) DMC
accent: (pink button) Papertrey Ink
die: (label) Papertrey Ink
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (foam squares) Recollections
card size: 4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

BabyBokChoy said…
I love seeing how the colored ink looks on kraft! I almost never stamp in colors, this is a great example!
Shelly said…
Love the kraft and what you did with the stamps!! :)
Tracey said…
This is so pretty Alice! I love the background you created!
Samantha Mann said…
so so so pretty! i love the softness of this card! and the background you created is just wonderful! LOVE that main focal point, of course! :)
Sue said…
This is gorgeous Alice, I love the soft pastel colours

Sue
Miriam Prantner said…
Such a fun card. Love the lips!
karenelr said…
Oh, I love those images included in the set! I can't wait to see the complete stamp set--thanks for sharing!
Crafty Peoples said…
Great card! The background is my favorite part!
Cristina said…
I love the background you created! Such a pretty card!
Mary-Anne V said…
love the pattern you created with the smaller stamps on the kraft...such a nice look.
Fun and love how you trimed the mat stack die label.
DSW said…
The colors you chose go so well with the kraft cardstock. Thanks for the tips. You want to make me look for my kraft paper and make something with them. Thanks for sharing.
Maeghan M. said…
Love seeing your use of all those images! TFS!
Caroline said…
Alice this is beautiful I love the layout and the colours are fabulous. Carolinexxx
Pamela said…
Oh the background is just adorable!
alexandra s.m. said…
Beautifully executed Alice!
Thank You!!
Jingle said…
This is absolutely adorable!
SHartl said…
Really love this Warm Wishes sentiment with all the swirls and the script!
Karenladd said…
Love the look of the kraft with the stamped images! Warm and rustic!
That background is cool. I didn't know it came with all those little stamps. I love the mustache and the lips. So cool! Thanks for sharing.
Loz said…
Fun Yes!! I love the little mustache on your background :)
yyam said…
Ooooh...this is so sweet!
so very pretty! I LOVE the background you've made!
Sue D said…
Love the stamped background!
Sharon J said…
The word "WARM" is sooooooo BEAUTIFUL !!
Rose said…
love how you made your background!!! :)
~amy~ said…
soooo sweet Alice!
maria f. said…
Yes, that sentiment is super clever and I like how you paired it with a cool BG.
Karen B. said…
Awesome background design!

Popular Posts