Winter Fairy Halla

Hello, my friends! =) Hope your week is off to a wonderful start! Here is a card that I made using a beautiful image from Mo's Digital Pencil.


I adore Mo's fairies, they are so fun to color and I just admire the imagination in her work!


I used Winter Fairy Halla for my card. She is printed on Papertrey Ink's Stamper's Select White cardstock, cut using a Sizzix Circles Framelits die then colored with Copic markers. Some Sugar Sparkly Fluff is added to her leg warmer and to the ends of her ear warmer and Star Dust Stickles is added to her wings and snow.


Here is a look of the flip side of the circle for writing messages.


The patterned paper is from Aspen Frost 6x6 Paper Pad by BasicGrey. I once again used Sizzix's fun Circle Flip-its die for my card. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

That's all I have. For more inspirations using images from Mo's Digital Pencil, please visit Mo's Dream Team Blog. =)


Have a sweet and cozy day and thanks for stopping by!



supplies:
cardstock: (white, kraft) Papertrey Ink
digital stamp: Mo's Digital Pencil
clear stamp: (snowflakes, sentiment) Papertrey Ink
patterned paper: BasicGrey
dye ink: (Aqua Mist) Papertrey Ink
archival ink: (Jet Black) Ranger Industries
accents: (Star Dust Stickles) Ranger Industries, (Sugar Sparkly Fluff) Our Craft Lounge, (gems) Recollections
stickers: (all Japanese washi tapes) Kamoi Kakoshi
dies: (circle, Flip Fop card) Sizzix, (snowflakes) Papertrey Ink
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (foam tape) 3M
Copics used:
skin: E13, E11, E01, E00, E000, R20
hair: E29, E27, E25, E23, E21
wings: BG11, BG10, 0
outfit: BG15, BG13, BG11, BG10, R27, R17
snow: B000, B0000, 0
card size: 5" x 5"

Comments

OK said…
ЧУДЕСНЫЙ!!!!
Caroline said…
Gorgeous card Alice the image is one of my many favorites and you've coloured it beautifully. I love the layout. Caroline xxx
Pajalu said…
Alice I love the colours in this card. Your colouring is just the best. Very cute image as well
BabyBokChoy said…
Such a precious fairy!!!!
Beate said…
I love, love, LOVE her! Everytime you use this darling image, I tell myself to order it. I need her. Gorgeous card, Alice.
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs and smiles
Mimi said…
oh so beautiful Alice! she's so adorable and just love the colors! Have a wonderful week! :D
Carla S. said…
Gorgeous card, Alice! I love the papers and the unique design! Fantastic coloring of Mo's wonderful fairy!
yyam said…
Oh my! Such a dreamy card! Love the colours and sparkle! :)
Wow, Alice, this card is stunning & so adorable. I love everything about it.
debby4000 said…
Absolutely love your card.
luv
Debby
~ Jo ~ said…
Oh Alice I just love, love, love this card! I love those beautiful patterned papers you used and love the sparkly fluff on the leg warmers! So cute!

Hugs,
Jo
Elizabeth Allan said…
The interactive component will have someone "flipping" over this design!
Virginia L. said…
Amazing design and execution!! Love the flipping component!
Karen B. said…
Another incredibly sweet image that you've brought to life.
Kelly Booth said…
OH My GOSH!!!!! Cuuuuuuuteness!! Love this Sweet Girl.....xoxoxo!
Merry said…
Oh wow Alice, such a wonderful style of card and love how you have fluff up the leg warmers.
Unknown said…
Alice this is so beautiful , I like that way you index all of your products you are so organised well done Hugs Elaine

Popular Posts