CAS(E) This Sketch #123

This is my second post of the day. Please click here or scroll down to see my post for My Favorite Things Color Challenge #21. Thanks! =)

Hi ya, all! =) There is a new sketch up over at CAS(E) This Sketch! First is this week's sketch.


Here is my take on it.


I flipped the sketch clockwise 90 degrees and I just couldn't resist! =) The bow tie and sentiment are perfect! =) They are from My Favorite Things Terrific Ties stamp and die set.


The patterned paper is from Studio Calico's Wanderlust 6x6 Paper Pad.

That's all from me. Don't forget to find out what the other design team members created for this week's sketch and see all the challenge details at CAS(E) This Sketch! =)

Have a fantastic day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (kraft) Papertrey Ink, (Smooth White, Cherry Crisp) My Favorite Things
clear stamps: (Terrific Ties) My Favorite Things
patterned paper: (Wanderlust) Studio Calico
hybrid inks: (Cherry Crisp, Tropical Teal) My Favorite Things
die: (Terrific Ties) My Favorite Things
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (foam tape) 3M
card size: 3 1/2" x 4"

Comments

Leigh Penner said…
Oh, I love this! Fabulous take on the sketch, Alice!
So cool! The dots work so well with the bowtie.
Dotty Jo said…
What is it about bow ties that is just so darn cute! Jo x
Marika said…
What a cool card! Love it!
donna mikasa said…
Suspenders?? So dang cute! I love this!!
Tracey McNeely said…
Bows ties and your card are...
So stinkin cute!!! You rocked this sketch!!!!
Anonymous said…
Oh, so cute! I love this!
Celeste Goff said…
Great card! I love your take on the sketch!
Unknown said…
Such a fun take on the sketch. Karen x
OMG!!! It's adorable! Love your take on the sketch!
Jill Norwood said…
Love this! Every card I see on your blog is wonderful!

Popular Posts