CAS(E) This Sketch #124

This is my second post of the day. Please click here or scroll down to see my post for Mo's Digital Pencil Monthly Blog Hop. Thanks! =)

Hello, my friends! =) There is also a new sketch up over at CAS(E) This Sketch and here is this week's sketch.


Here is my take on it.


Ah... No stamping or Copic coloring on this one, finally! =)


I die cut the feathers from My Favorite Things' Accent It - Feathers and Arrows die set out of watercolor paper and colored them with Kuretake ZIG Gansai Tambi watercolor.


The sentiment is from Happy Hellos die set and is painted with black and bronze watercolor.

That's all for now. Don't forget to find out what the other design team members created using this week's sketch and see all the challenge details over at CAS(E) This Sketch! I can't wait to see what you make! =)

Have a  fantastic day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (Rustic White) Papertrey Ink, (white watercolor) Strathmore Artist Papers
color medium: (Gansai Tambi watercolor) Kuretake ZIG
accents: (enamel dots) My Mind's Eye
dies: (Accent-It - Feathers, Happy Hellos) My Favorite Things
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (foam tape) 3M
card size: 3 1/2" x 5 1/4"

Comments

Ashwini Rao said…
Alice, I am in love with the perfect coloring and the alignment!! Fantastic card!!
Jill Norwood said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill Norwood said…
Oh my - I cannot type this morning! Had to delete my partial comment! Lol!!! Just had to say how beautiful your card is! I love it so much!!!!
Leigh Penner said…
Oh, I love those feathers! Fabulous take on the sketch!
donna mikasa said…
Fab take on the sketch--your feathers are gorjuss!!!
I Card Everyone said…
You are a genius in design, Alice!
=] Michele
Lucille K said…
Love your take on the sketch, Alice. So colorful and creative :)

Popular Posts