My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #228

Happy Hump Day, my friends! =) And you know it's time for a new sketch over at MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog. First is this week's sketch.


Here is my card.


This super girl is definitely one of my favorites! =)


The image is from You're Super set. She is die cut, stamped with Antique Linen Distress Ink then colored with Copic markers. I have to admit that I love and most likely am addicted to the no-line coloring look and hope you are not sick of it! =)


The patterned paper is from Studio Calico's Lemon Lush 6x6 Paper Pad and the sentiment comes with the You're Super set.

That's all for now. Don't forget to find out what the other design team members came up with for this week's sketch and see all the challenge details over at MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog. Hope you can join us this week! =)

Have a super day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (white) Papertrey Ink
clear stamp: (You're Super) My Favorite Things
patterned paper: (Lemon Lush) Studio Calico
dye ink: (Antique Linen) Ranger Industries
hybrid ink: (Nightshift Blue) My Favorite Things
accents: (enamel dots) My Favorite Things
sticker: (gold dots Japanese washi tape) MARK'S
dies: (You're Super, Blueprints 24) My Favorite Things
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (foam tape) 3M
Copics used:
skin: E13, E11, E01, E00, E0000, R20
hair: E49, E47, E44, E43
outfit: V17, V15, V04, V12, B06, B04, B02, B01
cape: Y38, Y18, Y08, Y13
card size: 3 5/8" x 5 3/8"

Comments

~amy~ said…
I love it!!!!!
Miriam Prantner said…
Love this! Fantastic coloring as usual and love the layered fishtail banners and the washi.
mgoll88 said…
Looks great

LG
Michaela
Ruth said…
Fantastic colouring and gorgeous card. I love the no line colouring!
Nora Noll said…
You rock with the no line coloring. This is gorgeous!!
Meghan said…
This is amazing on so many levels. Your no line colouring is gasp-worthy! You inspired me to participate in this challenge! Thanks!

Popular Posts