My Favorite Things Color Challenge #21

Happy Thursday, all! =) It's the second Thursday and that means there is a new color challenge over at MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog! First is the new color palette.


Here is my card.


I went with inks smooshing once again for the yummy ice-cream colors. =)


The cone is created with Vintage Photo and Rusty Hinge Distress Inks and the ice-cream flavors are created with Picked Raspberry and Spun Sugar Distress Inks.


I added a few splashes of ink on the card base to tie everything together and the sentiment is from You're the Sweetest set.

That's all for now. Don't forget to check out what the other design team members created using the new color palette and see all the challenge details over at MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog! Hope you can play along with us! =)

Have a sweet day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (Rustic White) Papertrey Ink, (Fuse Green) My Favorite Things, (white watercolor) Strathmore Artist Papers
clear stamp: (You're the Sweetest) My Favorite Things
dye inks: (Vintage Photo, Rusty Hinge, Picked Raspberry, Spun Sugar) Ranger Industries
hybrid ink: (Black Licorice) My Favorite Things
fiber: (sewing thread) Coats
accents: (pink, kraft sequins) Avery Elle
dies: (Sweet Treats) My Favorite Things
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (foam tape) 3M
card size: 3 1/4" x 4 3/4"

Comments

Miriam Prantner said…
The smooshed ice cream looks fantastic. I love all the splatter too!
donna mikasa said…
Great take on the colors! Love your smooshing!
mgoll88 said…
looks really delicious, cool creation

LG
Michaela
Jill Norwood said…
Looks good enough to eat!!!

Popular Posts