Mo's Digital Pencil Monthly Blog Hop

Hello and welcome to Mo's Digital Pencil Monthly Blog Hop! If you arrived from Heidy's Blog, you are on the right track! Here is my card for the hop.


This month's host is Heidy and her challenge theme is "Christmas!" It's never too early to start on the holiday card collection, right? =)


I used the handsome Penguin with Gift for my card. The image is printed on Papertrey Ink's Stamper's Select White cardstock, colored with Copic markers then trim and die cut to size.


The patterned paper is from Chickadindy's Jolly Good 6x6 Collection Pad. I used the super fun Camouflaging die cuts technique on the sentiment. I am addicted to this technique at the moment. =)

That's all I have and it's time to send you to Anneke's Blog! Don't forget to leave comments along the way. TWO lucky commenters will each receive a $5 gift certificate to use in Mo's Digital Pencil! Have fun hopping and good luck!

Have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (white, kraft) Papertrey Ink
digital stamp: (Penguin with Gift) Mo's Digital Pencil
patterned paper: (Jolly Good) Chickaniddy
accents: (enamel dots) My Mind's Eye
dies: (Scripty Joy) Lawn Fawn, (Ride the Wave) My Favorite Things
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (foam tape) 3M
Copics used:
Mr. Penguin: C3, C1, C00, 0, Y18, Y08, Y13, Y11, C9, C7, C5, C3
scarf: C3, C1, C00, 0, R37, R17, R14, R43
present: BG45, BG53, B00, BG000, YG17, R17, Y28, Y26, Y21, Y11
snow: BG000, B0000, 0
card size: 3 5/8" x 5 3/8"

Comments

Karren said…
This is one of my favorite images and you've done a fabulous job with it! Love your card!
Unknown said…
Such a cute stamp and card.
mellem said…
that was a beautiful penguin. Love the card.
He just adorable.
Hugs Miranda
Pippa said…
Penguins, my favourite!Love the card.
Aletta said…
What a beautifull card... love it...and... pin it...:)))
Anonymous said…
What a fabulous card - your colouring is superb!
NGCARDS said…
A great card and the image is ever so cute! xxx
Colinda said…
Cute card and I love the die cut technique, thanks for the link!
Have a nice day,
Colinda
Crea Astrid said…
What a beautiful card with a sweet digi.

Hugs, Astrid.
corryskaart said…
hello alice
my english are very bad but your card are so sweet with the digi from MO and the coloring perfect!!!
grt corry
rian said…
whowwwwww this is a very nice card , I love the digi en your colors.
hugs rian
Franca said…
Such a great card, and as always sometimes such is more

Greetings Franca
Celeste Goff said…
What a fantastic card! I love how you die cut over the stamped image!
Fabiola said…
oh! mais c'est superbe Alice, joli effet 3d, biz
Bunny said…
Such a cute penguin. I had to watch the camouflaging technique to learn how you made the card. Very nice.
Patty said…
Fabulous card!! Love how you colored the sentiment as part of the image!
M DelValle said…
I love your card design!
Beautiful card design. Just love it!!
Jill Norwood said…
Incredible coloring and design with the die! Wow!!!
Maria said…
Such a sweet card, the colouring in is perfect. I like it!
Amandah said…
Awww, this reminds me of the film Happy Feet.
And I absolutely LOVE that film.
Dotty Jo said…
Stunning! I especially like the way you've used the die-cut at the bottom of your card - brilliant! Jo x
Jenna ♥ said…
This is fantastic card!!!
Renee B. said…
adorable card....I love penguins!
Brenda Lapp said…
Festive card! Great job coloring.
Kris B said…
What a fun Christmas card! Love the camouflaged die cut!
Trish Molnar said…
Aww he is so cute!! Love your coloring! Your cards are amazing!
KraftyKoolKat said…
This is so cute Alice. Love your colouring and lovely layout.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
honey_bunny said…
As always, I'm amazed by your perfectly colored CAS cards, Alice! Such a clever idea with the 'joy' die cut! <3
In paper heaven said…
Love how you have designed this card. Your I have a unique way of enhancing the most important element of the card which of course is this fabulous image.
Julie said…
Another awesome card, Alice - perfectly colouring and perfectly designed! Juliexx

Popular Posts