My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #229

Happy Wednesday, my friends! =) A new sketch is up over at MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog! Here is this week's sketch.


Here is my take on it.


I went a little out of my comfort zone and used a non neutral color for my card base. =)


The farm animals are from the super duper cute The Whole Herd set. They are stamped on pieces die cut using Inside & Out Stitched Rounded Square STAX with Antique Linen Distress Ink then colored with Copic markers.


To make the background more interesting, I stamped the animals that didn't make it onto the squares on the Berrylicious Ride the Wave piece. The sentiment is included in The Whole Herd set.

That's all I have. Don't forget to find out what the other design team members created for this week's sketch and see all the challenge details over at MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog! Hope you can join us this week! =)

Have a fabulous day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (white) Papertrey Ink, (Orange Zest, Berrylicious) My Favorite Things
clear stamps: (The Whole Herd) My Favorite Things
dye ink: (Antique Linen) Ranger Industries
hybrid ink: (Black Licorice) My Favorite Things
accents: (enamel dots) My Mind's Eye
dies: (Inside & Out Stitched Rounded Square STAX, Ride the Wave) My Favorite Things
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (foam tape) 3M
Copics used:
Mr. Goat: E33, E31, E30, E0000, R20, E93, R00
bell: R37, R17k, R14, Y18, Y08
Miss Chick: Y38, Y18, Y08, Y13, R20
Miss Moo: E33, E31, E30, E0000, E49, E47, E44, R20, BV29, BV25
card size: 3 1/2" x 5 1/4"

Comments

Joni Andaya said…
What a super cute card Alice <3.
Dotty Jo said…
A fabulous take on a kinda tricky sketch, Jo x
Jill Norwood said…
Totally adorable and clever!!! Love the curved panel!!!
Miriam Prantner said…
I love that wavy piece and of course all the little windows, so cute!
lvtaz2000 said…
Alice, your cards always inspire me. They are always beautifully colored and innovative. Thanks so much for sharing with all of us.

Popular Posts