Mini Coffee + Perk Up

Happy Sunday, my friends! =) Here is one more card that I made using the super fun and trendy Mini Coffee Die Set from Top Dog Dies.


I paired it with patterned paper this time. This is a great way to use up some scraps! =)


The patterned paper is from October Afternoon's Public Library 8x8 paper pad.


And the sentiment is from My Favorite Things' coffee lover must have Perk Up set.

That's all for now. Don't forget to check out some fun dies over at Top Dog Dies! =)

Have a fabulous day and thanks so much for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (Rustic White, kraft) Papertrey Ink
clear stamp: (Perk Up) My Favorite Things
patterned paper: (Public Library) October Afternoon
hybrid ink: (Chocolate Brown) My Favorite Things
accent: (paper doily)
fiber: (sewing thread) Coats
dies: (Mini Coffee Die Set) Top Dog Dies
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (foam tape) 3M
card size: 3 3/8" x 5 1/8"

Comments

mgoll88 said…
Looks cool, great creation!

LG
Michaela
~amy~ said…
Super Cute and Fun Alice!
Nora Noll said…
This is so cute!! I LOVE the stitching on this. I could see making a ton and giving them out as Birthday cards with Starbuck's GC inside. Fabulous design!
donna mikasa said…
Super sweet card! Love the layered papers and doily!
Celeste Goff said…
I am in love with this card!
Lisa Lara said…
Oh I love the layers and the bold sentiment Alice.

Popular Posts