A Day For Daisies March Club Kit Blog Hop!

This is my third post of the day. Please click here to see my post for CAS-ual Friday Challenge #92 and click here to see my card for Mama Elephant Challenge 02. Or you can scroll down to see all three of my posts. Thanks! =)

Hello and welcome to A Day For Daisies March Club Kit Blog Hop! If you arrived from Arielle's Blog, you are on the right track. If not, you can start the hop from A Day For Daisies Blog. Here is my card for the hop.


March Club Kit is a collection of beautiful and magical mermaids that Tammy is so amazing at creating. You have to see them for yourself! =)


This image is called Ocean's Prince and it's printed on Papertrey Ink's Rustic White cardstock then colored with Copic markers. I added some Diamond Stickles to the little prince's tail and fin for a little sparkle.


This is a one layer card. I thought that the little prince deserves the whole card front for himself. =) The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

That's all from me. Sadly, this is also my last project as a design team member for A Day For Daisies. I absolutely adore ADFD images and started as a fan/customer. It was a wonderful year to be able to work with Tammy's images every week. Thank you so much for having me on the team, Tammy and Arielle! I wish you the best! =)

I am the last stop of the hop, hope you had lots of fun. Or you can start the hop from ADFD Blog. Don't forget to leave comments along the way, one lucky commenter will win the entire A Day For Daisies March Club Kit! There are three ways to enter the drawing:
  • Comment on all the designers' blogs and leave a comment on this post.
  • Become a new follower of ADFD Blog or mention the hop on your blog.
  • Like A Day For Daisies on Facebook or share the link on your Facebook page.
For any of these things, you will get one entry. Leave a separate comment over on the ADFD Blog Blog Hop post letting us know which of these you did. Commenting closes Thursday, March 7th at Midnight CST.

Have fun hopping and good luck! =)


Thanks for stopping by!



supplies:
cardstock: (Rustic White) Papertrey Ink
digital stamp: A Day For Daisies
clear stamp: (sentiment) Papertrey Ink
dye ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
accent: (Diamon Stickles) Ranger Industries
Copics used:
skin: E13, E11, E01, E00, E0000, R20
hair: E18, E08, YR09, R05, R22
tial & fin: BG18, BG13, BG15, BG11, BG10, YG17, YG07, YG03, YG01
bird: Y19, Y15, Y06, YR07, YR04, YR02
rock: W9, W7, W5, W3
ocean: B01, B00, B000, B0000, 0
card size: 3 7/8" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Dianne said…
What a beautiful sweet card you have colored her beautifully I love it...
KalySto said…
Perfectly simple ore simply perfect!
Love it!
Jane said…
He is such a cutie I love his glittered suit ;0)
kadie said…
Alice, this little guy is colored up beautifully! I'm going to miss being inspired by your ADFD creations, but I always know where to come to find lots of inspiration regardless! You will be missed on this team! Best Wishes and big hugs!
Dafi✿ said…
Gorgeous card, Alice. I love the sparkling tail and wings of the little prince. His rosy cheeks are super cute:)
Happy Friday.
Dafi x
Sue said…
So beautiful Alice. I love the cute image and your colouring is wonderful.
Sue xx
BabyBokChoy said…
absolutely sweet!!! tugs the heartstring!
BabyBokChoy said…
absolutely sweet!!! tugs the heartstring!
Denise Goeldner said…
Stunning card love the clean style and the touch of glitter, image is cute. All the best for what lies ahead for you and to say you will be missed such lovely work hugs xx
I love all the new images for the blog hop kit. I look forward to buying them if I do not win. Good luck everyone.
I love all the new images for the blog hop kit. I look forward to buying them if I do not win. Good luck everyone.
Mary J said…
Awww, they will miss you Alice! This card is typical of your gorgeous colouring and use of space - love it!
Unknown said…
Such a delightful creation! The clean-ness of the layout puts all the focus on that sweet little fellow, and fills it with emotion. I just want to pick him up and hug! Thanks for sharing on the ADFD hop!
hugs and blessings,
Pauline
Unknown said…
Awww you will be missed Alice. I sure love how you make your CAS card pop!
Ann English said…
Alice, you'll be missed as a member of the DT. Your work is beautiful! Love the implicitly of this beautiful card!
DonnaMundinger said…
Pefect image for a one layer card. Gorgeous coloring. You will definitely be missed at ADFD. xxD
Jennifer Scull said…
this is the sweetest little image! love what you have done with it! :)
Shelly said…
Love it! The diamond stickles, is the perfect touch! :)
Dotty Jo said…
Totally perfect! Jo x
Beachsidelynn said…
Alice, you'll be missed.
The card is beautiful.
Broni said…
Your little prince is amazing, Alice! I'm sure going to miss seeing your wonderful creations each week!
alexandra s.m. said…
What an adorable card! I'll miss you designing with these precious beauties ;-)
scrapn_momof2 said…
Oh my goodness, this is just too too sweet Alice.
Kelly Booth said…
CUUUUUUUUUUTE!! Love the Way you did the tail...xoxoxo
yyam said…
Soooooo sweet! Love the bits of sparkle with the stickles.:)
Rose said…
such a sweet image and i love the sparkle you have added :)

Popular Posts