Hello

Happy Monday, my friends! =) It's Day 3 of Mama Elephant stamp highlight and we are showcasing the fun Hello set today.


I love the speech bubble trend and this is set gave it a unique twist! =)


There are seven speech bubbles in this set with matching add on sentiments for each of the space below. How fun is that! I am also linking this up to The Speech Bubble Challenge in the Moxie Fab World.

That's all for now. Don't forget to find out what the other design team members created using this set. Here are the links:
Have fun and hope you have a fabulous day! =)


Thanks for stopping by!



supplies:
cardstock: (white) Papertrey Ink
clear stamps: Mama Elephant
dye inks: (Pinkolicious) ColorBox, (Hawaiian Shore) Papertrey Ink
card size: 5 1/2" x 4"

Comments

Shelly said…
Such a sweet CAS card!! It really is "fabulous"!! ;)
Lea L. said…
Such a great graphic feel to this! LOVE the colors!
OHHHHHHHHHH MY! I looooooooove the colors, Alice! I love the you highlighted that speech bubble and sentiment perfectly! Why didn't I think of this!???! LOVE it!
Taheerah said…
Awesome card Alice! I love the colours and the graphic feel!
Danni said…
Oh now this is clever!! Simply fabulous!
scrapn_momof2 said…
Love the colors and the simple and clean look. Fabulous card Alice!
Sue said…
WOW!! This is wonderful Alice. I love the design and gorgeous colours
Sue xx
Hanneke said…
What a fun card! I love the colors. Hugs, Hanneke
alexandra s.m. said…
i love your take Alice!
Thank YOu~
~amy~ said…
Simply fabulous:)
Virginia L. said…
AWESOME design x1000...love your speech bubble stamping, Alice! You are Ah-mazing!
Tenia Nelson said…
I just LURVE this!!
~ Jo ~ said…
Love this! Simple, clean and classy. =)

Hugs,
Jo
♥Gemma♥ said…
Fantastic CAS card and thank you for popping by mine and leaving such a sweet comment...means a lot!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma
Sandy said…
Neat card - I do agree Alice - your work is pretty fabulous!!
Sandy
donna mikasa said…
Oh, I cannot wait to CASE this! I absolutely LOVE it! Maybe I'll just change the colors--LOL! You rock, Alice!
yyam said…
Ooooh...clever take on the speech bubble trend! Brilliant stamping! :)

Popular Posts