Full Heart

Happy Sunday, my friends! Hope you are having a lovely weekend! =) Here is a card that I made using a sweet image from Mo's Digital Pencil.


Isn't she darling? I love her smile and those heart flowers! =)


This image is called Full Heart and it's printed on Papetrey Ink's Rustic White cardstock, colored with Copic markers then trimmed to size.


The patterned paper is from Hello Summer 6x6 Paper Pad by Echo Park and the sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

That's all I have. For more inspirations using images from Mo's Digital Pencil, please visit Mo's Dream Team Blog! =)


Have a sweet day and thanks for stopping by!



supplies:
cardstock: (Rustic White, kraft) Papertrey Ink
digital stamp: Mo's Digital Pencil
clear stamp: (sentiment) Papertrey Ink
patterned paper: Echo Park
dye ink: (True Black) Papertrey Ink
fiber: (cream crochet thread) DMC
accents: (pink buttons) Papertrey Ink, (yellow, pink sequins) Ellen Hutson
sticker: (blue/pink/green pattern Japanese washi tape) Kamoi Kakoshi
other: (foam tape) 3M
Copics used:
skin: E13, E11, E01, E00, E0000, R22, R20
hair: E49, E47, E44, E43
dress, shoes: B06, B04, B02, B00
basket: E37, E35, E33
flowers: YG67, YG17, YG07, R37, R17, R14, R32
ground: E59, E37, E35, E33, E31, E30, E0000, 0
card size: 4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

itsallrosi said…
oh my goodness, how adorable!
Sue said…
Awwww just the cutest little girl and your colouring is amazing- as always!!
I hope you have a good Sunday
Sue xx
Dotty Jo said…
I don't know how you get your colouring to look so vibrant and full of life - awesome! Jo x
mgoll88 said…
What a sweet image and perfect coloring, a very nice card!

LG
Michaela
~amy~ said…
Alice, love your coloring...such fabulous work!
scrapn_momof2 said…
This is so darling. I know you've heard this before, but your coloring is amazing!
Cynthia said…
Your coloring of this sweet image is fantastic, Alice!
debby4000 said…
Adorable sweet card and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby
BabyBokChoy said…
This is absolutely delightful, what a sweet image!
Dianne said…
I love this image, and you have colored her so perfectly, thanks for sharing Alice and have a great day...
Virginia L. said…
I love the DEPTH that you achieved with the amazing coloring! Happy Monday, Alice!
Sandy said…
Hey Alice - beautifully colored with gorgeous colors. Love this design - rally nice!!
Sandy
Sandy Smith said…
Alice I think Iam in love with this card.
Its beautiful!!!
Your colouring as always is stunning and the papers you chose are perfect.
Love the ground shading, you are a master at that.
Hope you had a great start to your week.
Hugs
Sandy
Deborah said…
I've been looking around on your blog and I really love your style!! Your cards are so beautiful! Love to be your follower!!! :-)
Greets Deborah
~ Jo ~ said…
Oh goodness this is such a cute card! I love that image, so sweet!! And of course as always, the coloring is spectacular!

Hugs,
Jo
Dianne said…
Hello Alice, you have colored her to perfection again I love how you color I only wish I could :):), have a great day my dear.. Thanks for always inspiring us..
Amy Johnson said…
Wow! This is gorgeous! Love how you colored this image, especially the earth.
Monika Reeck said…
I always love your card Alice..your coloring totally fabulous and cute Images....GREAT CARD dear...how are you Alice...miss you...
Oh my, this is so beautifully colored and magnificent CAS card. Lovely card! Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv.
Hugs
Berni
berni46blogspot.
Kelly Booth said…
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAADORABLE!!! Love this.....So SWEET!!
yyam said…
Such a sweet image. So beautifully coloured! Love the white space and the bits of patterned paper and sequins!
alexandra s.m. said…
How adorable Alice!
I love it!
Thank You so much ;-))
Rose said…
oh she is a cutie pie!!! love your banners and buttons :)

Popular Posts