Krafty Girl Challenge #169

Happy weekend, all! =) It's time for a new challenge over at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge Blog. Here is my card for the challenge.


This week's hostess is Kim and the challenge is CAS. Hee... Right up my alley! =)


I used the lovely Nancy Drew for my card. She is stamped on Papertrey Ink's Stamper's Select White cardstock, colored with Copic markers then trimmed to size.


The patterned paper is from Follow Your Heart Be Happy 6x6 Designer Paper Pad by My Mind's Eye and the sentiment comes with Miss Nancy Drew.

Kim also listed a few stamps for Frugal Friday Specials, check them out here!

That's all from me. Don't forget to find out what the other Krafty Girls and Krafty Guests came up with for this challenge here. Hope you can join use this week! =)


Have a sweet day and thanks for stopping by!



supplies:
cardstock: (white, kraft) Papertrey Ink
rubber stamp: Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps
patterned paper: My Mind's Eye
dye ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
fiber: (white crochet thread) DMC
accents: (aqua button) Papertrey Ink, (peach sequins) Ellen Hutson, (Glossy Accents) Ranger Industries
sticker: (aqua/pink/gold Japanese washi tape) Kamoi Kakoshi
other: (foam tape) 3M
Copics used:
skin: E13, E11, E01, E00, E0000, R20
hair: E29, E27, E25, E23, E53
outfit: R22, R21, R11, R00, BG23, BG11, BG10, Y21, Y11
magnifying glass: E57, E55, BV25, BV23
floor/shadow: W9, W7, W5, W3, W1, W00, 0
card size: 4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Deborah said…
Beautiful!!! Love the small papers :-)
~amy~ said…
I love it...that sentiment is so fun teamed up with that cutie pie girl.
Dianne said…
Look at that coloring how you ge the depth in those tiny area is beyond me Dear, and the little pieces of that tape awesome card Alice have a great weekend..
Mary J said…
I love the way you manage to showcase the images at their very best, Alice - another gorgeous make!
Unknown said…
Your coloring is just amazing and the sentiment paired with this stamp is so fun!
Sue said…
Gorgeous card Alice. I love the image and your colouring is wonderful - as always.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
Sue xx
Kelly Booth said…
So Cute Love this Fun Card Alice....
Sorry I'm late with your Birthday card, will get it to you soon!! :) xoxoxo
Jen W. said…
More gorgeous colouring and patterns! Love the way you create the grounding for your stamped images - it looks awesome!
yyam said…
Super cute! Love the sentiment! Goes so well with that image!
maria f. said…
Amazing coloring. Love your designs with the image and just a little bit o' somethin' in the corner. That black shadow under her is perfect for the look of fear in her eyes.
Emily Leiphart said…
This is so beautiful and I love the colours! I recently found pants that make my legs look like hers so I had a good laugh. Heehee.

Popular Posts